• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Oregon coast 1650 YDS today

H2OFUZZ

Private
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2011
Depoe Bay, Oregon
Shot my farthest shot today at 1650 yds the video did not turn out at all just got a pic of the target. Once i got dialed in took 4hits in a row then quit for the day. This was shot with my 7STW my buddy also had his 7STW and to 2 hits. It was a great day.

photo1.jpg

rbs25446

rbs25446

photo14.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo15.jpg

photo12.jpg

photo16.jpg

photo17.jpg

Re: Oregon coast 1650 YDS today

that's great! I am a huge fan of the STW.
I'm curious to what bullet you were using? 168's or 180's?

Hell of a shot.

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">H2OFUZZ</span></span></span></span> Hey what rangefinder did ya use?????

I am shooting the 180gr SMK and my buddy is shooting the 168VLD the 180 SMK bucks the wind SOOOOO much better than the 168 i did not think there would be much between the two but i was wrong for sure.

That's sweet man. I thought you were going over the weekend though. Great shooting!

Very nice!!! Wish I could have joined you but I'm stuck here in my chair eating pain meds. lol Hopefully I'll be able to get out and around by next weekend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rum</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice!!! Wish I could have joined you but I'm stuck here in my chair eating pain meds. lol Hopefully I'll be able to get out and around by next weekend. </div></div>

Pain meds? Did you beat the shit outta the lawnmower guy again?.......lol

Might want to blur that license plate out in the photos
smile.gif

I'll be doing some shooting in very similar terrain this week. I live near Philomath (W of Corvallis) and my bro just bought 6 steel targets w/ stands. We'll be hitting them with 408 CheyTac and 5.56

I will PM you if I'm heading anywhere near the coast with it. We'll be in the Mary's Peak area mostly.

I wish we had places like that to shoot around here
frown.gif