• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oregon fires

I was camping in Sierra NF last weekend when I woke up to a car covered in ash and thick smoke from what I learned later to be the Creek Fire. When I got service I couldn't even believe that Oregon lit up too.... Stay safe all!

I thought you were referring to the November general election, and connecting it somehow to these fires in Oregon. Apologies if I misunderstood that.
I'm connecting the wildfires to the people that claim responsibility for setting them, the communist Left Antifa, and the fact whoever wins in Nov. has no bearing on them being not being held accountable and this act of terrorism/war forgotten.

And yeah, I am connecting Antifa and the wildfires to the Nov. General Election they're trying to overthrow.

Wacko arsonists arent necessarily terrorists...

Thats how I am following.

But, if you believe there is no crossover, well...ok.

Here is a map of California wildfire as downloaded from the NYTimes.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    345.9 KB · Views: 61
The most recent report on the Holiday Farm Fire in Lane County OR.

Holiday Farm Fire Update for September 13
Holiday Farm Fire Wildfire
News – 1:53 hrs. ago
Springfield, Ore. –The hard work of wildland and structural firefighters on the Holiday Farm Fire east of Springfield is starting to pay off. Yesterday, the Lane County Sheriff’s Office lowered the evacuation level in the Mohawk Valley to 2 (BE SET). After several days with zero containment, fire managers now estimate containment at five percent. Containment reflects the fire managers’ confidence that existing control lines would prevent additional fire spread.
An infrared flight that usually takes place overnight to show changes in fire growth did not occur last night. The most current information estimates the fire perimeter at 161,826 acres.
Many residents in the Mohawk Valley and north of the Linn County line are affected by the drop in evacuation levels. Please note two important exceptions:
· West of Marcola Road south of the intersection with Hill Rd. is being downgraded from a Level 2 (BE SET) to a Level 1 (BE READY).
· East of the Mohawk River from Wendling Rd. to the Linn county line remains at Level 3 (GO NOW), including Wending Road, Paschelke Road, Hileman Road, Bunker Hill Road and Mohawk River Road and their connecting roads.
The evacuation level along Highway 126 from Thurston Road to Camp Creek Road, including Camp Creek Road, Upper Camp Creek Road and Cedar Flat Road is also being downgraded from a Level 3 (GO NOW) to a Level 2 (BE SET). All of Deerhorn Road remains in a level 3 evacuation.
Please note that dropping Level 3 (GO NOW) to Level 2 (BE SET) reflects that fire danger has subsided in that area enough to allow residents access to the area so they can make additional preparations for their homes, livestock or other animals. They should expect that if fire behavior increases these areas may return to Level 3 (GO NOW) and residents must be able to leave again at a moment’s notice.
Structural assessment continues today as crews are joined by an 80-person national urban search and rescue team (USAR). The USAR team will be working to locate unaccounted for people within the fire perimeter and start assessing structures. This will be a large-scale operation.
Crews dedicated to protecting structures yesterday made good progress along the Highway 126 corridor. They continued to improve fire protection for homes throughout the fire and executed mop up operations in the southwest portion of the fire, specifically in Goodpasture Loop and Deerhorn Road.
With more resources in place, fire crews have been able to construct direct control lines (adjacent to the fire’s edge) and indirect control lines (farther back from the fire’s edge). Firefighters completed a successful burnout operation in the southwestern corner of the fire to establish a solid control line. Additionally, crews have been mopping up, scouting locations for new control lines and removing snags to make areas safer for fire personnel and vehicles.
Structural firefighters continue to focus on protecting structures and mopping up around homes. Currently, the fire threatens 23,456 structures.
Fire managers request that the public please avoid the area. Some roads are closed in the fire area and much of the Willamette National Forest (WNF). Road hazards include falling trees and rocks and debris. For more information on closures on the WNF visit: https://www.fs.usda.gov/alerts/willamette/alerts-notices/?aid=61574
Many communities in Lane and Linn counties remain under Level 1, 2 or 3 evacuation orders.
Level 2 (BE SET) means there is significant danger to your area and residents should either voluntarily relocate to a shelter or with family/friends outside of the affected area and be ready to evacuate at a moment's notice. Emergency responders may not have time to provide you with additional notice if danger increases.
Please continue to monitor cell phones, landlines, local media and official information sources for evacuation updates. Current evacuation levels can be found at:
Lane County: www.lanecounty.org/mckenziefire
Linn County: www.linnsheriff.org/fire_live_updates_sept_2020/
Fire personnel are warmed by the community’s support but are unable to accept donations or use volunteers. The fire must use individuals with the appropriate qualifications. Those looking to volunteer or donate can connect with local organizations at:
https://www.lanecounty.org/cms/one.aspx?pageId=17035134

• Sad
Reactions: Foul Mike
Here is a map of California wildfire as downloaded from the NYTimes.

Hillsborough cafe intentionally set of fire. Nothing will be done. What a great time to be a terrorist.

Interesting video on youtube: Clackamas County Sheriff and Militia
Worth a watch. He has been placed on leave because of video.

Yes, and OSP Head has been replaced + the State Fire marshall + the Gov has yet to call on the NG to fight fire despite their train up.

Willfully ignorant stooge supporters --> compromised do nothing politicians and bureaucrats --> organizational leaders and active participants --> financiers

People are cluing in and picking sides.

Last edited:
Yes, and OSP Head has been replaced + the State Fire marshall + the Gov has yet to call on the NG to fight fire despite their train up.

willing ignorant stooge supporters --> compromised do nothing politicians and bureaucrats --> organizational leaders and active participants --> financiers

heard some of the displaced oregonians are forming up some sort of revolt?
i suppose many of them lost homes to fire and have nothing to lose after escaping with only their lives, a backpack and a rifle.

Bonus..... the National Guard and Sheriff's are manning access checkpoints and checking ID at entry points to the Holiday Farm Fire. My buddy returned to his house this morning that was just dropped from Level 3 to 2 and confirmed it. I asked if they were armed he said no it wasn't like a Mexican checkpoint. :mad:

where’s the link?
I found it on the "Statesman Journal" cite. The youtube title was: "Clackamas County Sheriff and Militia"
I would have posted it here, but I'm about as tech savvy as a speed bump.
After listening to the deputy, I have no doubt management will hang him out to dry. Politics. I feel for him.

I found it on the "Statesman Journal" cite. The youtube title was: "Clackamas County Sheriff and Militia"
I would have posted it here, but I'm about as tech savvy as a speed bump.
After listening to the deputy, I have no doubt management will hang him out to dry. Politics. I feel for him.

Willfully ignorant stooge supporters --> compromised do nothing politicians and bureaucrats --> organizational leaders and active participants --> financiers

Dear Leader Brown has been quoted as saying she will replace the head of every state agency with a minority before she leaves office.
But then, why would she act? The fires are burning areas predominantly inhabited by conservative voters. She may see the fires as "urban renewal" . IMO

Last edited:
This may be the one referenced?

Had not seen this one. The one I was talking about is the other one just posted. Thanks for the help!
Rule #2 in LE: NEVER say anything to anyone. "I can't comment" needs to be your first thought.

Hillsborough cafe intentionally set of fire. Nothing will be done. What a great time to be a terrorist.
Not sure what an arson-set fire of a cafe in a suburb northwest of Portland ... has to do with "terrorism" or the wildfires in the mountains ... but - um - OK. I'd think if the police can determine who set it, that person would be charged and in jail pretty darn quickly. Why do you think "nothing will be done". Just curious ...

Fires are 15-20 miles from my house outside Oregon City. We are still in level 2 evacuation but less than a mile from the level 3 area. It’s been snowing ash for 2-3 days. Can’t breathe outside. We’re packed up but staying. Just gotta grab the guns and the dogs and roll.
Be safe over there, even Central Oregon looks apocalyptic with the level of smoke but thankfully no fires in immediate vicinity here.

I heard on the radio news this AM on my way to the range that they have found quite a few dead people in the paths of these fires.
They didn't give a count but did say they expect the number to go higher.
If any of these fires are in fact proven to be these ANTIFA bums and their ilk, I hope the ones they have captured never see the light of day again.
I would also think that anyone caught in the act of setting a fire should be shot right there on the spot of their crime and left for the scavengers to pick their bones clean. Shoot the looters too.
Ask me how pissed off this whole bin of shit makes me.
If antifa is proven to have started any of the fatal fires, it will be open season on their ilk. America is nearly done tolerating their entitled, marxist, bullshit.

Not sure what an arson-set fire of a cafe in a suburb northwest of Portland ... has to do with "terrorism" or the wildfires in the mountains ... but - um - OK. I'd think if the police can determine who set it, that person would be charged and in jail pretty darn quickly. Why do you think "nothing will be done". Just curious ...
How many Antifa/BLM people has the PDX DA dropped charges for? Why did the State Police leave PDX? Why were the Fed's forced out of PDX? What happened to the last OSP Superintendent and why? Why is the PDX PD so understaffed and had to lower their applicants minimum education level to a GED? Just curious....

Audio is rough, the comments though...

The sad part about it is that the sherriff is right. Let's say that you see someone breaking into your shed. Unless they come at you to do bodily harm your best choice is to detain them. The walking to the gas station with a gas can is a great example. I like the "if they initiate it then defend yourself ", great video. Now if I were to come home to someone in my house. If they approach me in my house, they will not be alive to speak against me. I remember vividly what my firearms instructor told me "make the threat go away ". Dead men tell no tales.

How many Antifa/BLM people has the PDX DA dropped charges for? Why did the State Police leave PDX? Why were the Fed's forced out of PDX? What happened to the last OSP Superintendent and why? Why is the PDX PD so understaffed and had to lower their applicants minimum education level to a GED? Just curious....
Because the far left Democrat governors. prosecutors, and mayors are not doing anything about it. Look at it like all the the ongoing forest fires right now. If you can get to it as quickly as possible you may have a chance to contain it. The beginning of all of the looting and rioting took off exactly like a forest fire. And it got out of control because the democratic run cities let it get out of control and did not put it out.

A) This is all about the election and this is going to last until at least February (get your mind right on that)
B) Absent some unforeseen Hail Mary, if you love the ethos of what was sold to you as America - you're not voting your way out of this

Well worth your time:

Reactions: earthtrekker1775
A) This is all about the election and this is going to last until at least February (get your mind right on that)
B) Absent some unforeseen Hail Mary, if you love the ethos of what was sold to you as America - you're not voting your way out of this

Well worth your time:

Agreed.

Because the far left Democrat governors. prosecutors, and mayors are not doing anything about it. Look at it like all the the ongoing forest fires right now. If you can get to it as quickly as possible you may have a chance to contain it. The beginning of all of the looting and rioting took off exactly like a forest fire. And it got out of control because the democratic run cities let it get out of control and did not put it out.
Oregon's current Gov was appointed towards the end of O's admin to replace another corrupt Dem that got caught stealing. Same as the Sheriff in Burns, OR. Shortly after both those appointments Levoy Finnicum was assassinated. The liberal destruction of Oregon pretty much started with the Spotted Owl.

Our mail in ballot system is the primary reason Oregon swung Dem Blue..... that and the Californian invasion.

Superintendent Travis Hampton had to leave. He is a straight, white, conservative male. End of career in Oregon these days. He is good guy. Surprised he lasted as long as he did.

The sad part about it is that the sherriff is right. Let's say that you see someone breaking into your shed. Unless they come at you to do bodily harm your best choice is to detain them. The walking to the gas station with a gas can is a great example. I like the "if they initiate it then defend yourself ", great video. Now if I were to come home to someone in my house. If they approach me in my house, they will not be alive to speak against me. I remember vividly what my firearms instructor told me "make the threat go away ". Dead men tell no tales.
My instructor said the same but added that after you call 911 throw your phone in toilet, throw it out in the yard... Just get rid of it! The carriers will record for several minutes after you hang up and if you say something dumb. etc they will have it on "tape". I asked him how he came across this info and he told me how he got jammed up with a big LE agency. I won't tell the story (it's funny shit!) but when he saw transcripts of conversations he had with his wife that were in person he said his blood went cold!

Reactions: Bwhntr53 and DCAN
George Soros has spent lots and lots of money on Secretary of State and local District Attorney races for the past decade or so. Brown won the SOS position with some of that Soros cash. She was appointed Gov when Kitzy got caught with his concubine fleecing the public. The PDX DA is also a recipient of Soros $$.

Last edited:
RE: OSP Hampton - Biggest thing is that when he was ordered into PDX as a stunt to get the Feds to leave, he walked out when the DA would not charge those they arrested.

Shortly after he was canned, Brown rolled out a new plan to quell the violence using in part the neighboring county SDOs who promptly to her 'No'.

People that intentionally set catastrophic fires or bomb or fly planes into buildings are considered 'terrorists' by many, including myself. The torching of the cafe in Hillsborough show 'terrorists' are targeting both natural and man-made targets.
When I say nothing will be done, it's based on the conviction record of most all of the recent
intentionally set fires. I hope that helps you better understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bwhntr53
Superintendent Travis Hampton had to leave. He is a straight, white, conservative male. End of career in Oregon these days. He is good guy. Surprised he lasted as long as he did.
Pretty much the nail in the coffin for Oregonian's hope of reasonable public safety. OSP are the only one's that will respond and follow through in my area. I've been involved with local law enforcement since early '80 in this area (Eugene/Springfield) and have been painfully watching the pendulum swing since .

This was all a result of equality hiring practices implemented by the department (City Council). In both hiring's there were 5 or more higher qualified candidate applications that were sidelined.

All the influential local business people I would discuss the issues with paid little attention, like they thought I was crazy, and I thought they were incredibly naive.

The current trends are no surprise whatsoever.

People that intentionally set catastrophic fires or bomb or fly planes into buildings are considered 'terrorists' by many, including myself. The torching of the cafe in Hillsborough show 'terrorists' are targeting both natural and man-made targets.
When I say nothing will be done, it's based on the conviction record of most all the recent,
intentionally set fires. I hope that helps you better understand.

Look at some of the other high profile bad events that have happened recently - actual criminals, some with and some without demonstrable social media links to BLM / Antifa activity actually moving the needle and escalating the violence. Michael Reinoehl is a great example; and what did he immediately do afterward? He was interviewed by Vice News and put out the propaganda that 'he had to get it on to protect a person of color', he is now a martyr for BLM. Reinoehl / Vice / MSM are normalizing the idea of committing violence against those that do not think like them. As another example - what are the odds that Kyle Rittenhouse shot 3 felons out of that crowd? Unless those 3 felons were there to move the needle.

That all said - OR shut down all of their mental institutions in the 1990s / is a magnet for the poor and the addicted - between benefits as soon as you arrive, sanctuary state, OR Health Plan, legal weed, and lax drug laws (with decriminalization for the bad shit on the ballot). Not to mention that chaos feeds on chaos - so quite a bit of these fires are not necessarily politically motivated per se, but they are a predictable consequence of the political decisions of the state over a period of time.

Reactions: Bwhntr53
Look at some of the other high profile bad events that have happened recently - actual criminals, some with and some without demonstrable social media links to BLM / Antifa activity actually moving the needle and escalating the violence. Michael Reinoehl is a great example; and what did he immediately do afterward? He was interviewed by Vice News and put out the propaganda that 'he had to get it on to protect a person of color', he is now a martyr for BLM. Reinoehl / Vice / MSM are normalizing the idea of committing violence against those that do not think like them. As another example - what are the odds that Kyle Rittenhouse shot 3 felons out of that crowd? Unless those 3 felons were there to move the needle.

That all said - OR shut down all of their mental institutions in the 1990s / is a magnet for the poor and the addicted - between benefits as soon as you arrive, sanctuary state, OR Health Plan, legal weed, and lax drug laws (with decriminalization for the bad shit on the ballot). Not to mention that chaos feeds on chaos - so quite a bit of these fires are not necessarily politically motivated per se, but they are a predictable consequence of the political decisions of the state over a period of time.

And then you have some woman who witnessed and photographed this Antifa terrorist setting a natural gas line on fire attached to a Portland hotel. The hits just keep on coming.

Federal charges of murder need to be filed against anyone connected to starting a fire.
lethal force to prevent arson in Texas
heard some of the displaced oregonians are forming up some sort of revolt?
i suppose many of them lost homes to fire and have nothing to lose after escaping with only their lives, a backpack and a rifle.
People don't realize what sort of impact fires and their horrific results have on not only humans and their property but animals, both wild and domestic, that can't escape the hellish inferno.

Before it's over, the Right will hate the Left as bad as any enemy we've ever faced abroad. They are definitely more evil. This will be a blood feud.

The legal weed in Oregon has a 25% sales tax on it which is probably easier profit than the alcohol and lottery taxes.

What's entertaining is the ton's of illegal lower priced black market weed that these fires have burned. It's a huge business in the forests around here.

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
HOLY SHIT we found the problem! What other republican talking points would you like to bring into this issue as key faults of the situation?
Run 99% of the demonrats out of our America and lock them up for life without the possibility of parole should they return. And for trying to teach this to my grandchildren:
I would love to stay up past 8PM and chat every night but I'm an old fart who needs all the beauty sleep he can get.

I agree with this ... the second the peaceful protests turned "unpeaceful" ... the whole thing should have been shut down. Whether you carry a tag of "Antifa" or "Trump Fan" or "Defender of the 2nd", or "None of the Above", the right to peaceful protest is enshrined in the Constitution and should be protected. Our country was founded by a bunch of protesters. But the second the first window was broken in the first business, the second the first spray paint can was aimed at a building, the first time a trash-fire was started ... the whole thing should have been shut down. I consider myself generally "independent" on the political spectrum, even leaning a little left on social issues, but as a law-abiding citizen and resident of Oregon, I've had about enough of the whole endless protest scenario. Everyone needs to "Go Home and Vote" ... if you want to invoke societal change. If the protest walks by my home, I'll be sitting on my porch, fully prepared to defend my family and property. And I'm about the least "extreme" person I know. (BTW ... I disagree with the fire analogy. This is an awful situation and everyone is doing their very best.)