• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oregon longe range video

Re: Oregon longe range video

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottishtornado</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Rum, love your signature line.....lol

</div></div>Yeehaw!!!! I talked to my landlord and he told them NOT to do anything. Party at my house next weekend.

thanks again for the invite guys. pleasure putting some faces to the screen names.

had a great time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lovdasnow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks again for the invite guys. pleasure putting some faces to the screen names.

had a great time. </div></div>

That was your third day in a row at the trigger and it took you three tries to hit that rock? I guess we need to shoot a little more often.

Logging roads don't count. Sheezh some people? Just county, state or Fed maintained roads...

Nice pics again! I gotta say I love the set-up you guys have there. That's a great 1-2 times a month, great getaway with the friends, shoot. I know what you mean about the weather too. We've had snow flurries for the past few days here in MN. It's annoying, but nothing close to NoDak where they've had blizzards and 8-10" snow in some places over the weekend.

I was on vacation with the wife sorry i missed it guys please let me know when the next time is.