• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oregon passes Measure 114

Screenshot_20221225_190045.jpg
this was from a friend with ffl in Oregon

So we can still buy mags with more than 10 rounds? I really want more mags for two of my handguns.

Reactions: DuneBoer
More fuckery by the State AG. Lets see if State Supreme Court bites....

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
Fuckery in action here. Oregonian (Pravda) running interference for the Communists.

4n8o8gspEwPTIOYZDeApDaSCjl8z0B4EKmwie7LTKCK0eS1oXznc6RtfbopznRRUgCTdoW_pS2OS3tAhoFm85MZT0IaqQ950Bj31zxxo2IY97FbB_sis3gSUYpOCsmaVtPwTypUCIKvKiXoew8wALae9=s0-d-e1-ft

By now you may have heard or seen stories in the media claiming that the firm “representing” Oregon Firearms Federation in our Federal lawsuit is owed thousands of dollars in legal fees.

This allegation is false.

Maxine Bernstein ([email protected]; 503-221-8212) a “reporter” for the failing “Oregonian” who made these allegations (which were parroted by others in the cartel media), knows it’s false.

Even though she undoubtedly knew it was false when she wrote it, she has not corrected it. She did add one sentence to the online version of her story after it was published, and after being reminded that her allegation was false, but even that “correction” is misleading at best, as it was intended to be.

OFF’s legal team is intact and paid. Bernstein’s allegation is false, period.

The lawsuit in question, which Bernstein oddly knew about a day before the papers were even served on OFF and Kevin Starrett, is from John Kaempf.

Those papers were served at 4.30PM yesterday. Bernstein’s story was first posted on January 18th at 9.15.AM

John Kaempf is a lawyer who was employed by us for less than three weeks. He was “relieved of his duties” on Dec 8th. All of this is public record, a record Bernstein follows obsessively.

As you know, after our hearing requesting that Measure 114 be stayed, the Federal Judge denied our motions, only allowing a delay in the implementation of the permit process, a process even the state admitted was impossible to put into place.

On Dec. 7th Kaempf, with no consultation with his clients, (which include several Oregon Sheriffs) took actions that were unwise and costly. Kaempf did not inform us that he was planning to take this action or request input or permission before he took it. The action was a hasty and poorly considered appeal directly to the 9th Circuit Court.

On the same day, in a Zoom call with the plaintiffs in the case, (OFF, two gun dealers and several Oregon Sheriffs) Kaempf categorically denied having filed the appeal. He later filed a motion to withdraw the appeal he claimed not to have filed. All these filings are public record.

On the following day, after it became clear that Kaempf had misled his clients and saddled them with additional and unnecessary costs, Kaempf was terminated with a request for a final bill.

When the bill arrived for a total of $66,161.82, (over the $60,000.00 he had already been paid) it included charges that can only be described as “highly questionable”. It included thousands of dollars in billing for dates before we even signed a fee agreement with him. It included charges for over 20 hours on a single day.

And, of course, it included billing for the time he claims to have spent preparing and then withdrawing the appeal he claimed not to have filed in the first place and the associated filing fees.

We reached out to Kaempf twice asking for an explanation for many questionable items on his bill. Kaempf refused to answer a single question. In fact, in an email on Dec. 28th Kaempf wrote “And do not take my not responding to your various allegations now and going forward to mean anything.”

On January 18th the media was reporting on the lawsuit which was filed for a bill supposedly 3 days overdue. At no time prior to that did Kaempf communicate in any way to seek a resolution. He immediately filed a lawsuit.

As noted, we were not even served until January 19th. In his lawsuit Kaempf claims to have worked on the Federal lawsuit for “several months.” In fact, he was employed by us for less than three weeks.

For over 25 years, Oregon Firearms Federation and the Oregon Firearms Educational Foundation have a perfect record of on-time or early payments to everyone we do business with. That includes the many lawyers we have had the privilege of working with. However, we do have a responsibility to our donors in the way we spend their money.

In this case, we have made several attempts to get answers from an attorney we were forced to fire because of his behavior. Rather than respond he has chosen to very publicly sue us. That was his choice.

We regret this distraction but will vigorously respond to his lawsuit. We will not blindly write massive checks for bills that will not be explained. Because it’s not our money.

Thank you for your continued support.

Fuckery in action here. Oregonian (Pravda) running interference for the Communists.

4n8o8gspEwPTIOYZDeApDaSCjl8z0B4EKmwie7LTKCK0eS1oXznc6RtfbopznRRUgCTdoW_pS2OS3tAhoFm85MZT0IaqQ950Bj31zxxo2IY97FbB_sis3gSUYpOCsmaVtPwTypUCIKvKiXoew8wALae9=s0-d-e1-ft

By now you may have heard or seen stories in the media claiming that the firm “representing” Oregon Firearms Federation in our Federal lawsuit is owed thousands of dollars in legal fees.

This allegation is false.

Maxine Bernstein ([email protected]; 503-221-8212) a “reporter” for the failing “Oregonian” who made these allegations (which were parroted by others in the cartel media), knows it’s false.

Even though she undoubtedly knew it was false when she wrote it, she has not corrected it. She did add one sentence to the online version of her story after it was published, and after being reminded that her allegation was false, but even that “correction” is misleading at best, as it was intended to be.

OFF’s legal team is intact and paid. Bernstein’s allegation is false, period.

The lawsuit in question, which Bernstein oddly knew about a day before the papers were even served on OFF and Kevin Starrett, is from John Kaempf.

Those papers were served at 4.30PM yesterday. Bernstein’s story was first posted on January 18th at 9.15.AM

John Kaempf is a lawyer who was employed by us for less than three weeks. He was “relieved of his duties” on Dec 8th. All of this is public record, a record Bernstein follows obsessively.

As you know, after our hearing requesting that Measure 114 be stayed, the Federal Judge denied our motions, only allowing a delay in the implementation of the permit process, a process even the state admitted was impossible to put into place.

On Dec. 7th Kaempf, with no consultation with his clients, (which include several Oregon Sheriffs) took actions that were unwise and costly. Kaempf did not inform us that he was planning to take this action or request input or permission before he took it. The action was a hasty and poorly considered appeal directly to the 9th Circuit Court.

On the same day, in a Zoom call with the plaintiffs in the case, (OFF, two gun dealers and several Oregon Sheriffs) Kaempf categorically denied having filed the appeal. He later filed a motion to withdraw the appeal he claimed not to have filed. All these filings are public record.

On the following day, after it became clear that Kaempf had misled his clients and saddled them with additional and unnecessary costs, Kaempf was terminated with a request for a final bill.

When the bill arrived for a total of $66,161.82, (over the $60,000.00 he had already been paid) it included charges that can only be described as “highly questionable”. It included thousands of dollars in billing for dates before we even signed a fee agreement with him. It included charges for over 20 hours on a single day.

And, of course, it included billing for the time he claims to have spent preparing and then withdrawing the appeal he claimed not to have filed in the first place and the associated filing fees.

We reached out to Kaempf twice asking for an explanation for many questionable items on his bill. Kaempf refused to answer a single question. In fact, in an email on Dec. 28th Kaempf wrote “And do not take my not responding to your various allegations now and going forward to mean anything.”

On January 18th the media was reporting on the lawsuit which was filed for a bill supposedly 3 days overdue. At no time prior to that did Kaempf communicate in any way to seek a resolution. He immediately filed a lawsuit.

As noted, we were not even served until January 19th. In his lawsuit Kaempf claims to have worked on the Federal lawsuit for “several months.” In fact, he was employed by us for less than three weeks.

For over 25 years, Oregon Firearms Federation and the Oregon Firearms Educational Foundation have a perfect record of on-time or early payments to everyone we do business with. That includes the many lawyers we have had the privilege of working with. However, we do have a responsibility to our donors in the way we spend their money.

In this case, we have made several attempts to get answers from an attorney we were forced to fire because of his behavior. Rather than respond he has chosen to very publicly sue us. That was his choice.

We regret this distraction but will vigorously respond to his lawsuit. We will not blindly write massive checks for bills that will not be explained. Because it’s not our money.

Thank you for your continued support.

To be fair... OFF is a poor and unorganized organization to fight 114. They should leave it to the professionals.

To be fair... OFF is a poor and unorganized organization to fight 114. They should leave it to the professionals.
Yeah. Like the NRA.

We need every motherfucker that has a lawyer on retainer to fight it. 100% all out. If someone gets taken down, 10 other organizations are standing in line with a lawsuit. Finger fucking, wait and see, hopium smoking is not a plan. I don't care if they are professionals, ***Gay, Black, Hispanic*** or democrats. If they are fighting this abortion they are on my side and I support them.

**This post has been heavily edited by me to remove the racist terms as not to upset anyone.

Last edited:
Yeah. Like the NRA.

We need every motherfucker that has a lawyer on retainer to fight it. 100% all out. If someone gets taken down, 10 other organizations are standing in line with a lawsuit. Finger fucking, wait and see, hopium smoking is not a plan. I don't care if they are professionals, faggots, niggers, Mexicans or democrats. If they are fighting this abortion they are on my side and I support them.
The issue is if a poor fight is put out by a piss poor organization (like OFF), it creates legal precedent. Bad precedent is NOT good for stuff like this. Legal fights are playing chess, not hopscotch.

The correct organizations to support are SAF, GOA, FPC, etc. None of those are the NRA (worthless, too).

Off topic, but great choice of words... Not winning any hearts with those word choices.🤷🏾‍♂️

Reactions: BurtG
The issue is if a poor fight is put out by a piss poor organization (like OFF), it creates legal precedent. Bad precedent is NOT good for stuff like this. Legal fights are playing chess, not hopscotch.

The correct organizations to support are SAF, GOA, FPC, etc. None of those are the NRA (worthless, too).

Off topic, but great choice of words... Not winning any hearts with those word choices.🤷🏾‍♂️
Unlike Democrats, Republicans always end up fighting amongst themselves instead of dealing with the real enemies of freedom. Not to follow suit, I don't want to go down that road where people who generally agree on something argue about trivialities.

GOA? I am a life member for about 15 years now. I never get any information from them about anything. Sometimes a mailer asking for money. I am not a member of OFF yet they have been keeping me up to date on Oregon 114.

I get bad legal precedent....I also understand that in the state of Oregon, it's on the menu. Pretty much what we get. It all comes down to the SCOTUS.

I support any organization that fights for the 2nd. To me those are the "correct organizations" to support. We all need to support each other til after the victory is won then we can fight amongst ourselves. Just like the Democrats do. But...I'm not a member of NRA anymore though. They lost me for good.

My choice of words reflect on me. I know all good and well people sitting on the fence over the 2A will never be re-educated after their government school indoctrination into supporting it. Some people I have been around who "Get it" are Blacks, Hispanics, Gays and Jews. You can be sure the majority of these groups are anti-gun but the ones that are pro gun are amazing.

Unlike Democrats, Republicans always end up fighting amongst themselves instead of dealing with the real enemies of freedom. Not to follow suit, I don't want to go down that road where people who generally agree on something argue about trivialities.

GOA? I am a life member for about 15 years now. I never get any information from them about anything. Sometimes a mailer asking for money. I am not a member of OFF yet they have been keeping me up to date on Oregon 114.

I get bad legal precedent....I also understand that in the state of Oregon, it's on the menu. Pretty much what we get. It all comes down to the SCOTUS.

I support any organization that fights for the 2nd. To me those are the "correct organizations" to support. We all need to support each other til after the victory is won then we can fight amongst ourselves. Just like the Democrats do. But...I'm not a member of NRA anymore though. They lost me for good.

My choice of words reflect on me. I know all good and well people sitting on the fence over the 2A will never be re-educated after their government school indoctrination into supporting it. Some people I have been around who "Get it" are Blacks, Hispanics, Gays and Jews. You can be sure the majority of these groups are anti-gun but the ones that are pro gun are amazing.
You do realize that it is GOA that is responsible for the current injunction against 114? They have real lawyers that actually know what they are doing.

You know what's worse than bad legal precedent? Bad ambassadors to the 2A... Blatant racism does not look good on those wishing to cross the aisle. Your excuse for having been around XYZ color people is pathetic, at best.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Unlike Democrats, Republicans always end up fighting amongst themselves instead of dealing with the real enemies of freedom.

A lot of these gun rights organizations are grassroots and regionally based. The organizations designed to fight legislation are more of a recent phenomena. Unfortunately they like to occasionally fight one another due to ego etc.

Reactions: DuneBoer
You do realize that it is GOA that is responsible for the current injunction against 114? They have real lawyers that actually know what they are doing.

You know what's worse than bad legal precedent? Bad ambassadors to the 2A... Blatant racism does not look good on those wishing to cross the aisle. Your excuse for having been around XYZ color people is pathetic, at best.
Yes. I am pathetic. I am racist. I make no excuses, but I’m working on it. Blatant racism is an excellent motivator for people of color and religions to support the 2nd and buy a gun.

Actually 2 Hillbillies in Harney County are responsible for the RO. GOA provided the paper. Even though I am a life member of GOA, I do take issue with them occasionally but they are the group I trust the most.