• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oregon passes Measure 114

This poll is with 4000 people. How about the other 2 million that live in Idaho. How about someone ask the rest of Idaho if they want to deal with your problems. E Oregon wants this. Idaho wants nothing to do with Oregon. North Idaho has even stronger feeling about Oregon and Washington residents moving here.

Pretty sure Congress has to approve it and the only things they ever approve are military spending and their own pay raises. So unless there's a few billion in it for Congress it'll never happen.

Reactions: Softtail103
Let hope the other 31 county Sheriffs have the guts to do what this one just did:

Quote:
She outlined her guiding principle, “I want to ensure anything we do or don’t do will not hinder gunowners’ rights to purchase firearms, intentionally or unintentionally.”

Good job Linn county!!

2nd Amendment Sanctuaries need to be backed up with force just like this, and not be merely words on paper. I also heard at work that a few Oregon counties have voted to break off from Oregon and join Idaho because of this gun control shit. I hope they go through with it fully. The leftist enclaves need to be isolated and realize that outside of their boundaries, they are friendless and powerless.

This poll is with 4000 people. How about the other 2 million that live in Idaho. How about someone ask the rest of Idaho if they want to deal with your problems. E Oregon wants this. Idaho wants nothing to do with Oregon. North Idaho has even stronger feeling about Oregon and Washington residents moving here.
I’m sure Idaho wants nothing to do with Portland/ Eugene, I’m a FL resident so don’t have any say in this but I hope conservatives in the area would realize this is a great opportunity to get a stronger presence in the PNW and maybe even more electoral votes to influence presidential elections . It’s obvious the counties that want to leave Oregon think and vote inline with Idaho. There a lot of info in the website including a real poll and info on the last border change between MO/NE in 1999. This would be a monumental win for conservatives, I hope it gets done👍

Last edited:
Reactions: tomcatmv
I think many Idaho folks would be fine with this idea, because the Oregon counties that would be absorbed are much more aligned with the conservative element found in most of Idaho and would offset the liberals of Moscow and Boise and help keep Idaho from falling into the same problem of being overruled/overrun with the crap the liberal urban centers where these bad ideas and policies start to take over. Especially since the Californians and others that "flee" their bad mistakes just resume their same idiocy when they reach Idaho/Texas/Florida in their new home. This would help them keep that problem at bay because now they have more conservatives and like-minded folk to offset.

I'm certainly glad I was able to escape Oregon.
The projected win from Kotek is historic, as she, along with Maura Healey in Massachusetts, are expected to become the country's first openly lesbian governors. In 2013, Kotek became the first openly lesbian speaker of a state House of Representatives.

2nd Amendment Sanctuaries need to be backed up with force just like this, and not be merely words on paper. I also heard at work that a few Oregon counties have voted to break off from Oregon and join Idaho because of this gun control shit. I hope they go through with it fully. The leftist enclaves need to be isolated and realize that outside of their boundaries, they are friendless and powerless.

Two more northern counties voted to become part of Idaho.

Honestly would prefer succession from the Union over civil war. But something will give.

Let hope the other 31 county Sheriffs have the guts to do what this one just did:

Quote:
She outlined her guiding principle, “I want to ensure anything we do or don’t do will not hinder gunowners’ rights to purchase firearms, intentionally or unintentionally.”

Good job Linn county!!
Sheriffs for the win

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Idaho would love to have a deep water port like Coos Bay, it would pump millions of dollars into the economy. If this ever happened I would become a resident in a heart beat. It can be done but it’s a lot of work.
View attachment 7997220View attachment 7997221
That's some b.s. right there!! They'll take Crescent City but abandoned Trinity County to stay in Comifornia?? That hurts!!
Seriously though they've been trying the state of Jefferson deal here for a long time. None of it will ever happen by using the processes in place. It will take something a bit more dynamic than collecting signatures and petitioning our duly elected leaders. You know the ones......from the free and fair elections.

Reactions: Krawlven
Harney County Sheriff not enforcing the magazine ban.

1668547555940.jpeg

My fellow gun enthusiast who live in the Pacific Northwest and love flannel and thicc chicks (they keep you warm through the winter months, no brainer) fight this shit with everything you got lawyer wise because it’s going to be almost impossible to once it goes into effect. Hawaii has the almost the same law (less restrictive) and we have been trying to chip away at it for the last 20 years which has been like shoveling shit against the tide. Good luck, I hope the courts kick it in the dick!!!!

The old 51% / 49% rule......

Only 4 our of 36 counties passed this legislation. This is how the Communist will take over... By 1% at a time

Which is why, IMO, it should have been written into COTUS to have an electoral college for states via counties. Yes, it flies in face somewhat of "10" but does it really? Probably...but it would have been glorious (as the Klingons would say).

I am planning on a move to Grants Pass. Arizona gun laws are nice but everything else sucks. I miss the forests, lakes, trees, fishing, hunting. Wind blows all the damn time.
Better live in the city if Grants Ass then. Everything in the county is illegal cartel and Chinese MJ grows and no county le to respond to crap....

Reactions: DuneBoer
That's some b.s. right there!! They'll take Crescent City but abandoned Trinity County to stay in Comifornia?? That hurts!!
Seriously though they've been trying the state of Jefferson deal here for a long time. None of it will ever happen by using the processes in place. It will take something a bit more dynamic than collecting signatures and petitioning our duly elected leaders. You know the ones......from the free and fair elections.

I remember going to State of Jefferson meetings in Placerville and Auburn. I think one was in Colfax? Been awhile.

I'm happy to see sheriffs telling the government to fuck off. Civil Disobedience is the one thing that will fix this crap, unless you want to wait for the supremes to get off their assses (good luck there!).

Reactions: jmp1 and tomcatmv
I think many Idaho folks would be fine with this idea, because the Oregon counties that would be absorbed are much more aligned with the conservative element found in most of Idaho and would offset the liberals of Moscow and Boise and help keep Idaho from falling into the same problem of being overruled/overrun with the crap the liberal urban centers where these bad ideas and policies start to take over. Especially since the Californians and others that "flee" their bad mistakes just resume their same idiocy when they reach Idaho/Texas/Florida in their new home. This would help them keep that problem at bay because now they have more conservatives and like-minded folk to offset.
I agree. Idaho as it stands has more likely going to turn blue since people will move to CDA, Boise and Pocatello. Rural counties in the Pac NW are consistently red. IMO the highest probability to keep Idaho red is the Greater Idaho movement.

Reactions: CE1371
I agree. Idaho as it stands has more likely going to turn blue since people will move to CDA, Boise and Pocatello. Rural counties in the Pac NW are consistently red. IMO the highest probability to keep Idaho red is the Greater Idaho movement.
I find it odd that only Oregon residents want this. North Idaho residents wants nothing to do with this. We would rather just be folded into Montana

I find it odd that only Oregon residents want this. North Idaho residents wants nothing to do with this. We would rather just be folded into Montana
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I doubt you speak for all of the Northern Idaho residents. I'll stick with Greater Idaho.

Reactions: BCP
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I doubt you speak for all of the Northern Idaho residents. I'll stick with Greater Idaho.
It seems to be the consensus up here. You and Washington with all your legal drugs and homelessness. You can keep it. It’s your state that is fucked up don’t bring your problems here. You will end up being treated the same way we treat Cali residents. Shunned and lonely. Asked to leave a business because you’re not wanted here.

It seems to be the consensus up here. You and Washington with all your legal drugs and homelessness. You can keep it. It’s your state that is fucked up don’t bring your problems here. You will end up being treated the same way we treat Cali residents. Shunned and lonely. Asked to leave a business because you’re not wanted here.
That's pretty dramatic and comical. I had no trouble up there when I was in outside sales. I was never asked to leave any business, nor was I treated poorly. People were always friendly and welcoming. And I even drove a Subaru Forrester lol. That helped disguise the 20-30k worth of firearms I was selling to LEO's lol.

Well then. Sounds like you are a dealer. I didn’t notice that you were a commercial supporter on this site. And just to be clear we have strong feelings for LEO up here. Remember Ruby Ridge? Why don’t you try to clean up your state before you bring your problems here. Come up to Sandpoint with your Oregon license plate and see our welcome you really are. Joke!

Well then. Sounds like you are a dealer. I didn’t notice that you were a commercial supporter on this site. And just to be clear we have strong feelings for LEO up here. Remember Ruby Ridge? Why don’t you try to clean up your state before you bring your problems here. Come up to Sandpoint with your Oregon license plate and see our welcome you really are. Joke!
Been there to visit your local PD. Nice people and pretty area.

Sandpoint is super expensive and full of yuppies from Seattle etc. Hardly redneckville.

Very expensive. We like it that way. More CA people than Seattle. Mark Furman just down the road. A lot of retired CA PD up here.
As far as homelessness Idaho, namely Boise, set the precedent that strengthened their ability to "camp".
are you trying to compare Boise to Portland? Million dollar homes with homeless people living outside on the curbs. Portland and Seattle are complete shit holes.

Reactions: DuneBoer
Very expensive. We like it that way. More CA people than Seattle. Mark Furman just down the road. A lot of retired CA PD up here.

are you trying to compare Boise to Portland? Million dollar homes with homeless people living outside on the curbs. Portland and Seattle are complete shit holes.
That precedent from the case In Boise affected not Boise, but the whole nation.

LOL so one minute cops aren't welcomed and then bragging about Mark Furman. Yes I know a lot of them moved up there. Some of the ones I worked with moved up there. You're barking up the wrong tree. Eastern Oregon, much of Western Washington, heck even large sections of California are red. It's just the big cities that are blue. Same is true in Idaho.

As far as homelessness Idaho, namely Boise, set the precedent that strengthened their ability to "camp".

I'm familiar with the Boise one, they got sued maybe 10 years ago and part of the settlement was that homeless could camp on public property if no shelter space was available.

A lot of western states have "open camping" laws on the books where if you just wanna park a trailer outside city limits and camp you can do it. Very common to see little homeless encampments down the various fire roads here in AZ. Most of them are older people on social security who cannot afford rent in town.

Considering the interest rate hikes, inflation and housing costs get ready to see a LOT more homeless camps.

Reactions: xsn10s
I'm familiar with the Boise one, they got sued maybe 10 years ago and part of the settlement was that homeless could camp on public property if no shelter space was available.

A lot of western states have "open camping" laws on the books where if you just wanna park a trailer outside city limits and camp you can do it. Very common to see little homeless encampments down the various fire roads here in AZ. Most of them are older people on social security who cannot afford rent in town.

Considering the interest rate hikes, inflation and housing costs get ready to see a LOT more homeless camps.
Yes the elderly are part of the new population of homeless. For exactly the reasons you stated.

Get this, some dipshit civil lawyer voted yes on 114 because his primary carry gun only has 10 rounds and he figured that by voting yes that he would never be outgunned! 🤣😂 you just can’t make this shit up. Who is going to tell him? And the sad thing is, this dude is a lawyer and votes!!!! If this is indicative of how stupid people in America are then we know our largest issue.

Reactions: BCX and Two36
Get this, some dipshit civil lawyer voted yes on 114 because his primary carry gun only has 10 rounds and he figured that by voting yes that he would never be outgunned! 🤣😂 you just can’t make this shit up. Who is going to tell him? And the sad thing is, this dude is a lawyer and votes!!!! If this is indicative of how stupid people in America are then we know our largest issue.
And just think, law school supposedly teaches reason and logic. Yet this dipshit passed? Who is gonna be the first to ask him, "Hey Einstein, do criminals, by definition, obey laws? Still think you won't be "outgunned" by a criminal 'cause laws?"

It's nice that Sheriffs might not enforce it, but then it comes down to "Selective Enforcement", where people with means (or something to lose) get charged with possession. That's the major problem with gun laws, they tend to affect honest citizens with no ill-intent (Gotcha zones and CCW's)

This channel is pretty good, he addresses what's moving through the courts in WA and OR.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
That’s a bullshit answer. He says that he will not make enforcement a priority but then says it will ultimately be up to the deputy. So we get selective application of the law, which is bullshit. I would not trust this dude at all because by working with the state police to develop the guidelines for permit application he is demonstrating his true colors by simply working with them to begin with. Grow some balls. Make a stand. If he was against the bill and its application then he would not be working with the state police to help develop the guidelines. Stupid people may read this and think he is for citizen Joe...but anyone with half a brain can see what this really is.

I live in Deschutes County in Central Oregon ... a very Pro-2nd-Amendment part of Oregon. I'm hoping that (a) the measure gets killed by the courts as unconstitutional, and/or (b) our local sheriff also refuses to enforce it. Time will tell how this all plays out ... what a huge disappointment !!!
Hahahahahahahaha lol a democrat bitching about democrats curbstomping your rights. Suck on it.

Hahahahahahahaha lol a democrat bitching about democrats curbstomping your rights. Suck on it.
Yep, Deschutes County DA is a commie from Portland that stood by and supported the riot when people surrounded the ice bus with two illegals that had beat the crap out of their spouses. Bend PD was also told to stand down.

Yep, Deschutes County DA is a commie from Portland that stood by and supported the riot when people surrounded the ice bus with two illegals that had beat the crap out of their spouses. Bend PD was also told to stand down.
Bend is a liberal shithole full of Californicans. It's the communist incursion into eastern and central Oregon.

I hate this fooking state.

Gimme 3 years and I’m out.

I’ll come back to fish but I’ll be damned if I pay taxes here again.
No, please don't leave. We need more conservatives, 2A Democrats, and moderates to move to the state. There is literally only a 500,000 person divide between Republicans and Democrats, if there was a blue state we could easily flip, it's Oregon. In fact, it's much harder to ever flip Colorado, New Mexico, or Virginia. Oregon is the closest we have flipping a blue state red, we need more people with the right values to move in, not leave.

I live in Deschutes County in Central Oregon ... a very Pro-2nd-Amendment part of Oregon. I'm hoping that (a) the measure gets killed by the courts as unconstitutional, and/or (b) our local sheriff also refuses to enforce it. Time will tell how this all plays out ... what a huge disappointment !!!
Hows that "pro-2A moderate liberalism" working out for you?

No, please don't leave. We need more conservatives, 2A Democrats, and moderates to move to the state. There is literally only a 500,000 person divide between Republicans and Democrats, if there was a blue state we could easily flip, it's Oregon. In fact, it's much harder to ever flip Colorado, New Mexico, or Virginia. Oregon is the closest we have flipping a blue state red, we need more people with the right values to move in, not leave.

You are mistaken.

Oregon hasn’t had a Republican governor for 35 years.

Thirty

Five

Years.

Oregon voted for Dukakis. How’s that for “how fücking stupid can you get?”

Past a certain point you gotta cut your losses and move on. He only hits me when he drinks gets old.

P