• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oregon Shutting Down Small Farms

They can't have small farmers being a way out for government controlled corporate farm monopoly of your ability to eat.

The "liberals" are full on fascists these days.

But the war on small farmers has been going on hard for a decade now.
It could be worse, they could be the small family farms with a few dairy cows or goats that got raided by machine gun wielding thugs from the thugs in the middle of the night (yep it was a big thing happened all over).

When the government decides to put the screws to the food for the population, all those that voted for all these great "environmental ideas" will be starving and nobody is going to have any sympathy for them.
wake me when they grow a set and start popping off

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I have a buddy who lives on what most of us would consider a homestead in Oregon. Yesterday the state parked in the road near his house and flew a drone over his property looking at his animals. He said they are looking to make it really hard to raise any of your own food.
1711162164693.jpeg

Reactions: BCP
There’s companies out there that compare google earth surveys year to year and find the stuff people do on their properties- patios, add ons, etc. they compare to building permits and then sell the data to the city to bust people for non permitted additions.
The greed of my County officials is getting difficult for them to hide. When they ride past a 100 acre pasture with 20 cows they "see" very little revenue for their county / city. When they ride past a 100 acre apartment complex chocked with 700 sq ft units they see dollar signs... Cows and pastures are disappearing rapidly. :(

“At this point I think we are all happy with the reversal but the fight in court will continue, so we have assurances that the rules won’t be put back in place at a later date,” said plaintiff Waneva LaVelle, of Pure Grace Farm in Hubbard. “For me personally, with kidding season just finishing, I can now milk and run our small family farm as we have been for years.”

The tactic of "The Government / Deep State" is to bankrupt small operations by way of legal fees. The Government is using tax payer money to build it's "Legal Department" that will keep individuals in court until they go bankrupt. What they are doing to Trump is an excellent example.
We can't vote ourselves out of tyranny.

The EPA was defeated at the SCOTUS last year for doing this very thing. That ruling also put big checks on all unelected regulatory agencies. Yes I know the state will still do their thing but at least SCOTUS made it easier to fight back.
For the average American, "fighting back" is not in their budget. Good luck getting help from any person or agency.

🍷-Almost like our enemies are on the biggest platforms on the planet, telling us, they’re our enemies, and we sit here, in our comfy homes, driving our $80k trucks, drinking our fufk coffee, sipping fufk tea, while our children get mind fukd and start adjusting to the new normal of mindfuking made possible by our government. Who, just happens to be the enemy pushing this country to war (world) 🙄. Meanwhile, our country’s “patriots” are all wanting change that will never come, our southern borders are superhighways for the worlds worst ppl imaginable, (many) If we don’t wake the fuk up, and realize, our children and grandchildren, and theirs will not have the same opportunity’s and freedoms that our grandparents fought and died for, it’s game over. They’re playing a long game, and we’re losing. (I’m a vet, but fighting for rich men, and their globalist agenda “oil” isn’t meeting the same standards as our forefathers and the reason they sacrificed. Now, who’s got some 1/4in groups at 100 yards on paper we can brag about? (Any caliber) Let’s get back to shooting paper.. 👍- 🧀🥓 I’m good.
You're glowing.....

Doc

There are a bunch lately and they are starting out in other areas unlike their usual jumping into the pit. If you pay attention (most boomers here are not) their posts are all AI written.
AI?? Are you a crack baby or a leftist tool?? I’m not AI u dipshit, I sick of ppl like you who talk like a yipping fukn dog, acting all tough.. But, you’re not. So, if you’re in Montana, let’s meet. See if I’m “AI” u cum twat.

There are a bunch lately and they are starting out in other areas unlike their usual jumping into the pit. If you pay attention (most boomers here are not) their posts are all AI written.
Was my last AI written? I mean, you’re clearly so god damn intelligent, you figured out how to tell the difference! Whats your secret? “Besides the usual cum shot “Doc” gives ya to the face? Again… Sounds AI ish. Huh? 🤔 😂

🍷-Almost like our enemies are on the biggest platforms on the planet, telling us, they’re our enemies, and we sit here, in our comfy homes, driving our $80k trucks, drinking our fufk coffee, sipping fufk tea, while our children get mind fukd and start adjusting to the new normal of mindfuking made possible by our government. Who, just happens to be the enemy pushing this country to war (world) 🙄. Meanwhile, our country’s “patriots” are all wanting change that will never come, our southern borders are superhighways for the worlds worst ppl imaginable, (many) If we don’t wake the fuk up, and realize, our children and grandchildren, and theirs will not have the same opportunity’s and freedoms that our grandparents fought and died for, it’s game over. They’re playing a long game, and we’re losing. (I’m a vet, but fighting for rich men, and their globalist agenda “oil” isn’t meeting the same standards as our forefathers and the reason they sacrificed. Now, who’s got some 1/4in groups at 100 yards on paper we can brag about? (Any caliber) Let’s get back to shooting paper.. 👍- 🧀🥓 I’m good.
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/11CNLlmNAQXIli" width="480" height="240" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/11CNLlmNAQXIli" width="480" height="240" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Noooo silly… U keep driving your $80k truck, I’ll keep driving mine. We can all keep talking tough acting like we’re going to vote our way into reality. Keep sipping… Maybe join “Docs” circle jerk… Atomic 41 can’t get enough.. Mr AI detection…. I was actually testing the waters.. Is it worth paying for a subscription? Seems I found a bunch of cumtwats who need a place to pat each other on the back after range day… 🤷🏼‍♂️ That said, you do you.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks
Well shit! “AI” sounds like this forum is full of bots?? I figured going through the registration process would weed those out. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Why I stay away from these forums.. Trying to decide if it’s worth the $200 a year or whatever the yearly costs. But, I’m finding out this place is more who’s reaction score is higher than… 🤷🏼‍♂️

Someone is homesick. Needs to go back and get a beer at the "Gay Bar". Friends are waiting.

View attachment 8379593
I see this forum attracts some great ppl. “AI” now I’m a “Fed” Prolly ATF..? A bunch of city rats who LARP (whatever) on weekends with their boyfriends, airsoft is “game day” and I suspect “go woke go broke” bumper stickers.. The ppl are what brings value to these places. I suspect some really good ppl giving solid advice on here.. I just wandered into the wrong place…😂

wake me when they grow a set and start popping off

And when they do, are you going to rush over and risk everything to help them make the stand?
Are you going to send them tons of money to help fight their legal fees?

Or are you and just about all the other "good folks" going to sit around and talk on the internet and call it good?

Folks aren't fools they understand what they are up against and understand their fellow "good folks" aren't likely to come rushing over with lawyers, guns and money to help them.

That's why we are way on the backside of defensive, it's so easy to pick folks off one at a time when you are the government funded by taxes the uniform hangers collect at gunpoint from the productive members of society.

Yep all the "good ones" will still "follow orders" and "just do their jobs" because "it's the law" and "my pension" and "take it up with the courts" or "if you don't like it well vote your way out of it".

There may be the handful that decide to retire and pack it in, but almost ALL of those "heroes" that everyone worships and calls "special", WILL do exactly the evil they are told to.

So yep, the uniform hangers you pay for and worship and lick the boots of will be the ones sent to make sure you can't keep yourself from starving.

paging @wade2big ...
Gov’ts and therefore politicians can not exist without the police who serve and protect it. Any and all evils committed by government are forced onto the population by threats of violence from the men and women who trade morals and integrity for a badge.

The ONLY reason people stand idle while gov’t robs, rapes, pillages, kills, and replaces them is out of fear of the gov’ts police. There is no other reason. The statists who don a gov’t uniform are not in any way on the same side as those of us of who don’t/wouldn’t. These people work in direct opposition to the interests of the rest of us not depending on a criminal gov’t enterprise for a paycheck. Law enforcement is a disgusting profession that depends on the bottom of the barrel of humanity to fill fill its ranks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc68 and BurtG
I see, as predicted, this has devolved into its standard “police are the devil” discussion, which is a classic. But if we stick to the topic, I think a lot of it is clickbait.

Disclaimer - I watched most of the video but it was a bit hard to watch, and I love the calm objective title of the article, “engineered famine.” Hmmmm.

CAFO - not too much to say about that. There’s always been an effort in every sector for the big guys to push the little guys out of business. Industry and deeper pockets use government to try to legislate the little guys to death. It sucks. Any industry. Dairy or livestock is no different.

But I think in some ways headway has actually been made. I’ll use raw milk as an example because our family has been buying and drinking it since 2008 here in Oregon where it’s legal to do so but only from farm to consumer, not from stores. Example: in 2000 raw milk was only legal to buy in about half of the country. 24 years later now it’s available to buy in 43 states. I think that’s actually progress for smaller farms who aren’t in the bigger “commercial” style production, and definitely progress for healthy options for food.

Not having much info on CAFO’s and realizing each situation is different I’ll stay out of any more discussion due to lack of knowledge. But what I see in the article and video is that this relates to commercial endeavors. Not individuals living off of their own land and feeding their own families etc.

Water…..oh boy. Here we go.

They reference her case in the video. Here’s a more in-depth article:

This problem wasn’t created by the government, and certainly not by the police. The great citizens of Oregon (and I’m guessing here, but probably including the very lady in Eugene that the article references that I am guessing moved here from Cali, and if not then I apologize to her) voted to make marijuana legal. Much like many states are doing or have done or are trying to do. I’ll give you one guess why there is a growing water problem and why there’s more funding for regulators and enforcement. And I totally support it. Go drive or fly around the west side of Oregon and especially southern oregon. Everyone is growing marijuana. And they are sucking the ground dry to do it. They are impacting actual “farmers” and disregarding water rights that have been established for over a century.

There’s nothing that says she can’t irrigate her 1/2 acre garden for her own consumption. But when she moves into the Lorane area, which does have areas where people have to truck water to their homes just to flush their toilets due to well water inadequacies you’re gonna have neighbors who care that she decides to start a commercial operation and water it liberally. And honestly, she’s probably fine, as she uses very little in the grand scheme and the article says there’s chances that some people who received letters are actually operating within the law.

Again, this is marijuana, greed, criminal endeavors, and frankly - out of staters who have moved in, bought traditional farm land to grow marijuana, and guzzled the ground dry in their efforts. There’s literally regular folks who live out in the country whose wells have gone dry only to find out it was because of commercial style (mostly illegal) marijuana grows around them who use incredible amounts of water without water rights so they can sell and ship the weed to, you guessed it, other states where it’s illegal. So enters the government, at the normal people’s request, to better regulate the water use. Not engineered famine, but actually protecting the legit small farmers and regular folks.

She may be an unintended “victim” (I use that term very loosely) but that’s what you get when you want to legalize weed and have zero checks on people who move here and exploit the state, it’s land, it’s resources, and it’s lack of policing or enforcement of a newly legal (using that term loosely as well) product that isn’t legal in the large consuming metro areas in other parts of the US.

That’s why the water resources department and laws were bolstered up in 2021 because this problem really started appearing before then. In 2020 all people did was smoke weed and then go “lawfully assemble” so consumption went up dramatically. Old news. It’s not new news around here. And frankly, she should support it more than anyone, because in reading her bio on her website she studied environmental studies at UC Santa Cruz and then worked as a natural resources management volunteer. She should completely understand the regulation, but I’m guessing since it’s impacting her “commercial” endeavors that she deems important it’s suddenly a problem. Subjective, not objective.

Frankly you’re seeing this with another brilliant piece of Oregon voter intelligence, measure 110, which they are now hugely regretting and are going to recriminalize drugs to some degree. But they won’t recriminalize weed, so they have to be better at regulating water because they can’t keep up with the weed. Sounds like weed is on the decline now though, thanks to the rest of the US trying to be like Oregon, so I suspect folks might get a little relief from the problems of weed growers in rural areas….but only to a small degree.

But engineered famine? I’m not buying that in Oregon based on what I read in this article. Not saying it isn’t happening but these examples aren’t freaking me out. They don’t need to engineer famine. Modern lazy lifestyles and lack of work ethic is doing that just fine on its own. It takes work to feed yourself without a credit card, and most aren’t willing to do the work.

Rant over, continue off topic police hating rhetoric below.

Reactions: DuneBoer
snip…
When the topic is anything gov’t related, speaking out against the badged statists that make it all possible is never off topic. It can be covid, the border, fake elections, child abuse in schools, taxation and the resulting theft, unnecessary wars, and more. The police make sure this all gets shoved down our throats and that the political class is well protected. Politicians aren’t the threat. Their hired thugs that commit violence in their name and on their behalf are.

Reactions: BurtG
AI?? Are you a crack baby or a leftist tool?? I’m not AI u dipshit, I sick of ppl like you who talk like a yipping fukn dog, acting all tough.. But, you’re not. So, if you’re in Montana, let’s meet. See if I’m “AI” u cum twat.

You’re EXACTLY the tool I was referring too… “Doc”

Was my last AI written? I mean, you’re clearly so god damn intelligent, you figured out how to tell the difference! Whats your secret? “Besides the usual cum shot “Doc” gives ya to the face? Again… Sounds AI ish. Huh? 🤔 😂

Almost as fresh as your wife’s… The one she puts in her dildo when your off fukn “doc” 😂 More “AI” 👍✌🏻

Noooo silly… U keep driving your $80k truck, I’ll keep driving mine. We can all keep talking tough acting like we’re going to vote our way into reality. Keep sipping… Maybe join “Docs” circle jerk… Atomic 41 can’t get enough.. Mr AI detection…. I was actually testing the waters.. Is it worth paying for a subscription? Seems I found a bunch of cumtwats who need a place to pat each other on the back after range day… 🤷🏼‍♂️ That said, you do you.

You give yourself entirely to much credit… You’re a “cunt” a “bitch” and yes, I’m calling you out here doc… You’re NOT an “asshole” there’s a difference.

Well shit! “AI” sounds like this forum is full of bots?? I figured going through the registration process would weed those out. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Why I stay away from these forums.. Trying to decide if it’s worth the $200 a year or whatever the yearly costs. But, I’m finding out this place is more who’s reaction score is higher than… 🤷🏼‍♂️

I see this forum attracts some great ppl. “AI” now I’m a “Fed” Prolly ATF..? A bunch of city rats who LARP (whatever) on weekends with their boyfriends, airsoft is “game day” and I suspect “go woke go broke” bumper stickers.. The ppl are what brings value to these places. I suspect some really good ppl giving solid advice on here.. I just wandered into the wrong place…😂

May I suggest a bit of reading?
Try the book by Dale Carnegie.
How to Win Friends and Influence People.
Cuz you're doing it wrong

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
I see, as predicted, this has devolved into its standard “police are the devil” discussion, which is a classic. But if we stick to the topic, I think a lot of it is clickbait.

Disclaimer - I watched most of the video but it was a bit hard to watch, and I love the calm objective title of the article, “engineered famine.” Hmmmm.

CAFO - not too much to say about that. There’s always been an effort in every sector for the big guys to push the little guys out of business. Industry and deeper pockets use government to try to legislate the little guys to death. It sucks. Any industry. Dairy or livestock is no different.

But I think in some ways headway has actually been made. I’ll use raw milk as an example because our family has been buying and drinking it since 2008 here in Oregon where it’s legal to do so but only from farm to consumer, not from stores. Example: in 2000 raw milk was only legal to buy in about half of the country. 24 years later now it’s available to buy in 43 states. I think that’s actually progress for smaller farms who aren’t in the bigger “commercial” style production, and definitely progress for healthy options for food.

Not having much info on CAFO’s and realizing each situation is different I’ll stay out of any more discussion due to lack of knowledge. But what I see in the article and video is that this relates to commercial endeavors. Not individuals living off of their own land and feeding their own families etc.

This problem wasn’t created by the government, and certainly not by the police. The great citizens of Oregon (and I’m guessing here, but probably including the very lady in Eugene that the article references that I am guessing moved here from Cali, and if not then I apologize to her) voted to make marijuana legal. Much like many states are doing or have done or are trying to do. I’ll give you one guess why there is a growing water problem and why there’s more funding for regulators and enforcement. And I totally support it. Go drive or fly around the west side of Oregon and especially southern oregon. Everyone is growing marijuana. And they are sucking the ground dry to do it. They are impacting actual “farmers” and disregarding water rights that have been established for over a century.

There’s nothing that says she can’t irrigate her 1/2 acre garden for her own consumption. But when she moves into the Lorane area, which does have areas where people have to truck water to their homes just to flush their toilets due to well water inadequacies you’re gonna have neighbors who care that she decides to start a commercial operation and water it liberally. And honestly, she’s probably fine, as she uses very little in the grand scheme and the article says there’s chances that some people who received letters are actually operating within the law.

Again, this is marijuana, greed, criminal endeavors, and frankly - out of staters who have moved in, bought traditional farm land to grow marijuana, and guzzled the ground dry in their efforts. There’s literally regular folks who live out in the country whose wells have gone dry only to find out it was because of commercial style (mostly illegal) marijuana grows around them who use incredible amounts of water without water rights so they can sell and ship the weed to, you guessed it, other states where it’s illegal. So enters the government, at the normal people’s request, to better regulate the water use. Not engineered famine, but actually protecting the legit small farmers and regular folks.

She may be an unintended “victim” (I use that term very loosely) but that’s what you get when you want to legalize weed and have zero checks on people who move here and exploit the state, it’s land, it’s resources, and it’s lack of policing or enforcement of a newly legal (using that term loosely as well) product that isn’t legal in the large consuming metro areas in other parts of the US.

That’s why the water resources department and laws were bolstered up in 2021 because this problem really started appearing before then. In 2020 all people did was smoke weed and then go “lawfully assemble” so consumption went up dramatically. Old news. It’s not new news around here. And frankly, she should support it more than anyone, because in reading her bio on her website she studied environmental studies at UC Santa Cruz and then worked as a natural resources management volunteer. She should completely understand the regulation, but I’m guessing since it’s impacting her “commercial” endeavors that she deems important it’s suddenly a problem. Subjective, not objective.

Frankly you’re seeing this with another brilliant piece of Oregon voter intelligence, measure 110, which they are now hugely regretting and are going to recriminalize drugs to some degree. But they won’t recriminalize weed, so they have to be better at regulating water because they can’t keep up with the weed. Sounds like weed is on the decline now though, thanks to the rest of the US trying to be like Oregon, so I suspect folks might get a little relief from the problems of weed growers in rural areas….but only to a small degree.

But engineered famine? I’m not buying that in Oregon based on what I read in this article. Not saying it isn’t happening but these examples aren’t freaking me out. They don’t need to engineer famine. Modern lazy lifestyles and lack of work ethic is doing that just fine on its own. It takes work to feed yourself without a credit card, and most aren’t willing to do the work.

Water usage and restrictions here....LOL, ?.. It pretty Funny how come State and local Board of County Commissioners here does not ever make mention the ENORMOUS daily glutinous water usage made by Intel Electronics Campuses here, and with the water mains they cut into those huge, ever-growing monsters.
-

-

I was down around Glendale area the other day. Some time ago out by Camas Valley. Amazing how many of the dope grows here are done. Selling off the lights and the green houses.

The place I bought back in 2019 was a defunct dope grow operation on an old farm that was established in the early 1900's. Exactly what you described. People from Californica bought it and turned it into a dope grow. They were permitted and it was on the up and up but they could not make a go of it becasue it involved "work". Not just smoking weed all day and fucking the little trimmer girls from Norcal.

I have been in the process of cleaning the place up and what a fucking mess. Interestingly they used county water system for the grows. So far I have found 2 wells on the place. One is an old hand dug brick lined one from early days and the other is one from the 50's drilled. They never even used them. Stupid. Water is expensive. They had a light dep grow as well as an outdoor grow. I sold the greenhouse and replaced it with a steel shop since there was electricity on-site. The outdoor grow had 24 HUGE plants all deer fenced off. I converted that back to pasture. Even found an old grave from early 1800's.

Anyhow, yeah the legal dope thing was sure a big boom for a while but things are slowing down as other states legalize it. I have a bunch of grow lights that I can't sell because of all the failed dope grows here all selling their crap.

Last edited:
water use here in FL is also a problem which is and will continue to grow in the future. looks like weed growing has become a problem some places. the clue is not weed but any industrial farming is a huge waster or water. just watch all size farms flooding their fields (and the air) on a frequent basis. don't mention the toxic insecticdes,articifial fertilizers and round up dumped in the ground. yes you will be drinking that shit if you aren't already. corn,wheat,soy,peanuts are the culprits most places. here if no.cent. fl we have essentially sand for soil. to grow much here except citrus needs huge watering and fert,insecticides that get into the acquifer faster than a lot of places. the huge influx of population here is adding problems fast. really want to see huge pollution and water waste? watch the management of golf courses. how can such be built and maintained in the semi tropics or desert or cold frequently snow covered areas? don't even look at big poison (sugar) and it's political corruption & destruction of so. fl.,the glades and much shallow shoreline environs.
the entire country could be fed organically if there wasn't greed the whole length of the food chain. soil damage and top soil loss over decades will eventually bite us in the ass when poison just don't work any longer? how many tons of "surplus" grain is stored and eventually rots every year due to overproduction?
the soil bank deal was started years ago. good thought but immediately became a lucrative source of corrupt profit for the elites.

I spent most of last week running around Coastal Oregon surveying property lines. Whoever has to enforce this is going to have problems, there are territorial homesteads and small farms all over the place. They weren't happy to see me in the vicinity of their land, I wonder how a government vehicle would be received.

Reactions: DuneBoer
Anyone remember the People's Garden Initiative from 2022?

But then in 2024....

So all the shipping of produce around the world and even within a country yields less CO2 and uses less water than a garden? Got it.

Anyone remember the People's Garden Initiative from 2022?

But then in 2024....

So all the shipping of produce around the world and even within a country yields less CO2 and uses less water than a garden? Got it.
We have our truth, facts don't matter
3ji1vg-3013080592.jpg