• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oregon Shutting Down Small Farms

One armed better than the state po po. Tyrants have a very large group of expendable idiots willing to defend them for a paycheck.
Back the blue!! They won't dry fuck you!!
It's not necessarily about armaments, more the size of the gang...

Was my last AI written? I mean, you’re clearly so god damn intelligent, you figured out how to tell the difference! Whats your secret? “Besides the usual cum shot “Doc” gives ya to the face? Again… Sounds AI ish. Huh? 🤔 😂
Just to let you know these people aren't laughing with you......they are laughing at you.....

Doc

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Was my last AI written? I mean, you’re clearly so god damn intelligent, you figured out how to tell the difference! Whats your secret? “Besides the usual cum shot “Doc” gives ya to the face? Again… Sounds AI ish. Huh? 🤔 😂
You mean like your mom takes to the face every night????

Asking for a friend....

Doc

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
You mean like your mom takes to the face every night????

Asking for a friend....

Doc
Good one “doc”😂 I’m so pissed now.. Ya got me. Perhaps I could visit your therapist?? Ohhh, shit.. I’m not transitioning from an anus to an autistic cunt like you… Different kind of therapy I guess. 🤷🏼‍♂ Like I said.. A bunch of autistic 8 year olds. You win! I lose.. I’ll never be as cool as “doc” the Interstate truck stop rectum rooter trans-queen, 3rd straight year.. Shaking his sperm deposit in a truck stop near you 🥇 Next comes the “your momma sooo fat jokes… Fukn toddler..🤷🏼‍♂️ “Doc” ✌🏻

Attachments

• IMG_4815.jpeg
    IMG_4815.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 7
Good one “doc”😂 I’m so pissed now.. Ya got me. Perhaps I could visit your therapist?? Ohhh, shit.. I’m not transitioning from an anus to an autistic cunt like you… Different kind of therapy I guess. 🤷🏼‍♂ Like I said.. A bunch of autistic 8 year olds. You win! I lose.. I’ll never be as cool as “doc” the Interstate truck stop rectum rooter trans-queen, 3rd straight year.. Shaking his sperm deposit in a truck stop near you 🥇 Next comes the “your momma sooo fat jokes… Fukn toddler..🤷🏼‍♂️ “Doc” ✌🏻
Yo mamma so fat that when she wears a Malcom X shirt, helicopters use her as an LZ.....

Didn't want to disappoint

Doc