• Site updates coming next Wednesday

The site will be getting down for server maintenance next Wednesday starting at 8am CT. The site is expected to be down all day while we're doing site updates, so very sorry about the inconvenience and if you have any questions let me know!

VIEW THREAD

Original USO model list

SquarePizza

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2012
NY
I miss my old st-10 and lately I've been thinking about looking for another USO scope.

The problem is that I don't remember a lot of the old model numbers, so it's hard to search for them without pulling up all the new stuff.

For example I remember the original USO battle club, the massive 25x scope but I don't remember it's number, and then there was that super long scope that had a massive amount of MOA elevation travel. All I remember was that it looked more like a telescope than a ride optic.

So if anyone remembers any of the old models, would you be willing to list them, maybe so we can make a database to remember the old models for future shooters.

The only ones I can think of are:

SN4 a 1-4 optic
ST-10 a fixed 10x37
St-10AO which was the st-10 with adjustable objective.

Hairball

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jan 31, 2013
    SoCal
    then there was that super long scope that had a massive amount of MOA elevation travel. All I remember was that it looked more like a telescope than a ride optic.
    SN-9

I still have three older model USO optics. These two sit on a 50 and a 416 while the other not in the pic sits on a 6.8

E50765A7-F858-4721-B8D3-137FFC82F3BF.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Basher

Basher

I fly stuff and I know things.
    Minuteman
    Dec 13, 2004
    Chandler AZ, USA
    Yep, the SN-9 is the ol’ USO telescope, haha.

I’m partial to the ST10 and SN3 lines myself. I had a few that I also miss. Mine were all ERGO (adjustable objective, not side parallax) models, which I really liked.