• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Original USO model list

SquarePizza

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2012
NY
I miss my old st-10 and lately I've been thinking about looking for another USO scope.

The problem is that I don't remember a lot of the old model numbers, so it's hard to search for them without pulling up all the new stuff.

For example I remember the original USO battle club, the massive 25x scope but I don't remember it's number, and then there was that super long scope that had a massive amount of MOA elevation travel. All I remember was that it looked more like a telescope than a ride optic.

So if anyone remembers any of the old models, would you be willing to list them, maybe so we can make a database to remember the old models for future shooters.

The only ones I can think of are:

SN4 a 1-4 optic
ST-10 a fixed 10x37
St-10AO which was the st-10 with adjustable objective.

then there was that super long scope that had a massive amount of MOA elevation travel. All I remember was that it looked more like a telescope than a ride optic.
SN-9

I still have three older model USO optics. These two sit on a 50 and a 416 while the other not in the pic sits on a 6.8

E50765A7-F858-4721-B8D3-137FFC82F3BF.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Basher
Yep, the SN-9 is the ol’ USO telescope, haha.

I’m partial to the ST10 and SN3 lines myself. I had a few that I also miss. Mine were all ERGO (adjustable objective, not side parallax) models, which I really liked.