• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OSHA suspending VAX mandate enforcement

Its sucks, not sux... ha ha my comprehension 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you're on a good one tonight or is two nite?
No, Stupid. I have zero fucks to give about your screen name. You said, "I'll go back to my greed I guess, affords ammo, guns, surfboards and... taxes for illegals 🤣"

Attempt pulling your head out of your ass, put down the Maryjane, or booze...maybe get your eyes checked. Your reading comprehension sux.

Its sucks, not sux... ha ha my comprehension 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you're on a good one tonight or is two nite?
I was attempting to speak in a "language" you understand. My apologies, I've had to dumb shit down and make it idiot resistant for 30 years...I'm just an electrical engineer.

y5kqd8y8.jpeg

Also, it's "night", not "nite"...if you want to criticize, use proper spelling yourself. Thanks for your participation, let me get you a trophy.

@waveslayer How much is your company losing by firing people? I know what my company charges the customer, and what percentage of that they give me (before taxes). If you fire people, are you still collecting the same money without those employees? I would venture to guess the company takes in less money with less employees*, than when being fully staffed. Are the "potential" fines greater than the revenue? Or, are the profits high enough to surpass the losses? We all know, don't be coy, that the vaccine mandate is all about money, and zero to do with prevention...if prevention or recovery was the priority, there wouldn't need to be a mandate, and generic drugs would be in place...but generic drugs don't make money.

*Unless the company is corrupt...like signing off on death by rona...when the death was actually car accident, gun shot wound, obesity, heart failure, AIDS...ect.

@waveslayer the fact remains; you fired/let go/laid off people you said were good people, without fighting for them...but took the shot to protect your job, even though you have evidence of it being bad. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yep wrong. I didn't fire anyone. I granted those that wanted to stay with religious exemptions , which I helped write. But no need to justify to you .

Are profits up? Your posts are ridiculous you clearly know nothing about my business or industry. Nope they are way down, less people, inflated wages with the same reimbursement... equals less profits, do I need to spell it out, oh yes Worker's comp is only up by 30K a month now thanks to Newsome for 130 employees at one building. Shall I add in the lawsuits from Covid. I can go on and on but not worth my time, others on here know what I'm talking about. PM so I can educate you some more, maybe I'll hire you , we can use some more staff, I know I'm looking for more dietary aids

Yep wrong. I didn't fire anyone. I granted those that wanted to stay with religious exemptions , which I helped write. But no need to justify to you .

Are profits up? Your posts are ridiculous you clearly know nothing about my business or industry. Nope they are way down, less people, inflated wages with the same reimbursement... equals less profits, do I need to spell it out, oh yes Worker's comp is only up by 30K a month now thanks to Newsome for 130 employees at one building. Shall I add in the lawsuits from Covid. I can go on and on but not worth my time, others on here know what I'm talking about. PM so I can educate you some more, maybe I'll hire you , we can use some more staff, I know I'm looking for more dietary aids
You haven't educated anyone in this thread. You have successfully made yourself look like an asshole. I'm guessing you're not actually trained in medicine; you're most likely in an administrative position. People that know how to do the job, do the job. People in "supervisory" positions are all worthless idiots...every single one. Sleep well sweetheart...you have made this country weaker. 🖕🖕

Reactions: Flyingbullseye
@waveslayer the fact remains; you fired/let go/laid off people you said were good people, without fighting for them...but took the shot to protect your job, even though you have evidence of it being bad. Correct me if I'm wrong.

It's obvious that he had no control over the other people in the situation. Everyone saying people like Waveslayer should have done more. What exactly would have done in that situation for the other people? Feel free to enlighten everyone so maybe it could help others.

Hot damn these threads like magnets lol...
Let's hear your solution...I haven't had to make the decision yet but have a couple options to go to smaller companies to avoid the vaccine but with a $10 an hour cut in pay.

It's obvious that he had no control over the other people in the situation. Everyone saying people like Waveslayer should have done more. What exactly would have done in that situation for the other people? Feel free to enlighten everyone so maybe it could help others.
He (I use the term loosely) should have taken a stand, same as the people "he" let go. Just my perception.

I had a coworker ask if I was going to "get the jab", or file for unemployment a couple weeks ago. I told her "I will not comply, you?" She responded that she was already fully vaxxed. I really like her, she made her own decision...everyone should be entitled that choice.

Let's hear your solution...I haven't had to make the decision yet but have a couple options to go to smaller companies to avoid the vaccine but with a $10 an hour cut in pay.
I haven't looked at other options...yet. I'll gladly look for other employment, really hope it doesn't come to that, it would probably be a larger pay cut for me....but I have options.

You haven't educated anyone in this thread. You have successfully made yourself look like an asshole. I'm guessing you're not actually trained in medicine; you're most likely in an administrative position. People that know how to do the job, do the job. People in "supervisory" positions are all worthless idiots...every single one. Sleep well sweetheart...you have made this country weaker. 🖕🖕
Ha ha ha ha ha ha someone got their feelings hurt. And again you don't read well bud, I didn't let anyone go, they resigned. But you have derailed this thread and haven't enlightened anyone.

He (I use the term loosely) should have taken a stand, same as the people "he" let go. Just my perception.

I had a coworker ask if I was going to "get the jab", or file for unemployment a couple weeks ago. I told her "I will not comply, you?" She responded that she was already fully vaxxed. I really like her, she made her own decision...everyone should be entitled that choice.
Everyone should be able to decide whether they want to get vaxxed but it's pretty clear that companies are doing what the government tells them to do. It looks like a lot companies don't care if they lose people over this. I've seen very few vaxxed people stand with the unvaxxed so you will never get everyone to quit giving companies no choice but to fight for their employees.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha someone got their feelings hurt. And again you don't read well bud, I didn't let anyone go, they resigned. But you have derailed this thread and haven't enlightened anyone.
Go back to page 1, take your time...we'll wait. The mandate is on hold by OSHA. Keep trying fool. I don't have "feelings", I had one, it was revoked when I went to boot camp...31 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: waveslayer
Everyone should be able to decide whether they want to get vaxxed but it's pretty clear that companies are doing what the government tells them to do. It looks like a lot companies don't care if they lose people over this. I've seen very few vaxxed people stand with the unvaxxed so you will never get everyone to quit giving companies no choice but to fight for their employees.
Not all companies. The one I work for rolled the mandate back to 18 Jan 2022. On a side note, it doesn't apply to farmers and ranchers...so the "elites" understand where food comes from. I grew up on a farm/ranch. 13,000 acres, 1,300 cows (that's just the momma cows). Mom and Dad retired as millionaires, I have never asked them for a penny.

Ha ha too bad my hands were tied... in CA we are screwed. Governor Gruesome screwed us.

And questioning my patriotism... I can provide actual facts against the Vaccine... even with actual CDC data from CA.

But thanks for dumb comment 🤣🤣🤣

“Hands were tied”

“Had to”

How sad

Reactions: Cowpokey
“Hands were tied”

“Had to”

How sad
Craziest part... 19 of my last 21 Covid patients all vaccinated, didn't matter.
Out of my staff, all who got covid were jabbed. It's sad all around. I guess my body my choice doesn't apply

Reactions: TurboTrout
While we wait for @waveslayer to chime back in, my wife and I own a business. We started it up with our own cash, a little over $50k start up cost, it's worth $500K today, not bad for two years in business.

I only make about $145K a year, my wife was making more than me before the scamdemic...we haven't mandated the death shot.

Reactions: TurboTrout
Craziest part... 19 of my last 21 Covid patients all vaccinated, didn't matter.
Out of my staff, all who got covid were jabbed. It's sad all around. I guess my body my choice doesn't apply
So, are you admitting that what you applied was wrong? Or, are you still trying to justify the vax for yourself?

While we wait for @waveslayer to chime back in, my wife and I own a business. We started it up with our own cash, a little over $50k start up cost, it's worth $500K today, not bad for two years in business.

I only make about $145K a year, my wife was making more than me before the scamdemic...we haven't mandated the death shot.
Why are you even discussing money, who asked who cares! How tall are you? Frank must tower over you 🤣🤣🤣

Hey cow poker shall we post bank statements next, I call BS. Ha ha ha we will wait patiently. I'm seriously dying reading your post, you're all over, boot camp, my parents are loaded, I make what my nurses make each year, I think sucks is sux. I feel for you.

Why are you even discussing money, who asked who cares! How tall are you? Frank must tower over you 🤣🤣🤣

Hey cow poker shall we post bank statements next, I call BS. Ha ha ha we will wait patiently. I'm seriously dying reading your post, you're all over, boot camp, my parents are loaded, I make what my nurses make each year, I think sucks is sux. I feel for you.
I'm 6' 3" 175#, my you have some interesting inquiries. We all feel bad for the people that used to work for you...you are a limp wristed cock gobbler. You really got it under your skin when I mentioned money...must suck to save up for a surfboard.

This banter between you two is useless without proper name calling and bear pit vulgarity.
Fuck, it had so much promise too....
Here, I'll help..
View attachment 7742804
Not taking sides here, just tryna help out.

Edit, I may have jumped the gun.....🤣😀
I haven't been fully vetted to the Bear Pit...feel free to enlighten me. I will not look poorly on your insight.

Solution to what?

• Haha
Reactions: Bradu
@waveslayer to take a step farther; you are the "Frank Burns" of medicine. Have a grave understanding what happens in a hospital, and zero useful skill.

My Mom was a nurse, she had no use for administration either.

So, let's compress my family history in a way you may understand. Dad farmed (he was also USMC), Mom was a nurse. I served 24 years activate duty, now I'm a contractor for the army. My folks made a shitload of money....but you are trying to sound smart? You're the kind of person that says, "I don't care about the farmers, I buy my food in the grocery store". Tell me I'm wrong...I only have a few more beers in the living room fridge...plenty more down stairs.

The major railroads, because they move .gov products, have been declared "government contractors" and as such they are all mandating the shots for their employees.

If you think there's a supply shortage now, just wait until all Class 1 railroads lose 10-20% (conservative estimates) of their workforce at the beginning of the year.
visiting with the UP workers here, i've told them, shut the RR down for 48 hrs and they'll come crawling back to you to come back to work. RR is all about profits. No profit if the trains are just sitting on the tracks not moving.

Reactions: Cowpokey
visiting with the UP workers here, i've told them, shut the RR down for 48 hrs and they'll come crawling back to you to come back to work. RR is all about profits. No profit if the trains are just sitting on the tracks not moving.
The unions are already being sued for insinuating strike language because they spoke against the mandate. We’re also under federal restrictions from striking under the Railway Labor Act until all other negotiations have been run through, which would never happen. Can’t even have a sickout because railroaders don’t get sick days, so there are no options for anyone to give the head office a taste.

What’s going to happen is a lot of retirements, quite a few resignations, and a two year gap to backfill openings in an already threadbare workforce brought on by “precision railroading” bullshit. Bean counters will rejoice over the further reduced payroll and demand increasing prices per unit to move goods, allowing them to keep pace with inflation while further exacerbating it.

What will really happen on the ground is more breakages and likely even derailments due to lack of maintenance because crews can only do so much. Tests and inspections will get bare minimum, and the minimum is far from sufficient to keep shit working right.

Long story short, a turd sandwich is coming for everyone via king turd himself. It’s not going to be pretty.

Reactions: Bradu
Yep, too bad I had to let go so many staff members and lost good nurses because of the mandate. There's already a staffing shortage for nurses ... 🤦🤦🤦
The original post says "I had to let go so many staff". It reads like you are in the HR department and you sent them packing. You further state that you had no choice but you did help some write religious exemptions.
So what is your actual position and why didn't you just hand out exemptions to all of the people that you let go?

Attempting a redirection back on track…Does anyone know where to track the states vs CMS litigation? When and where it will be heard?

The original post says "I had to let go so many staff". It reads like you are in the HR department and you sent them packing. You further state that you had no choice but you did help some write religious exemptions.
So what is your actual position and why didn't you just hand out exemptions to all of the people that you let go?
I'm the CEO (Administrator/Executive Director) of my LLC, we have multiple subsidiaries . We had to let go those that didn't want to use the religious exemptions or medical. Medical was only good for 6 months per the mandates. Those who didn't want to lie chose to leave. Thus forcing us to term. Those who were willing to stay, I granted religious exemptions. Pretty plain and simple. Lots of good Monday night quarterbacks chiming in.

There are always choices. The bus company for my kids school told the state they will keep their unvaccinated drivers on their routes unless directed not to. The state and school district backed down.

My question would be why did you have to enforce it. Why not let the employees keep working until the state came in and had them removed.

Funny how greed and money can blind us of the choices we can make and lead us to the choice they want us to make.

There are always choices. The bus company for my kids school told the state they will keep their unvaccinated drivers on their routes unless directed not to. The state and school district backed down.

My question would be why did you have to enforce it. Why not let the employees keep working until the state came in and had them removed.

Funny how greed and money can blind us of the choices we can make and lead us to the choice they want us to make.
See post #17 for the answer to your question. $$$

The major railroads, because they move .gov products, have been declared "government contractors" and as such they are all mandating the shots for their employees.

If you think there's a supply shortage now, just wait until all Class 1 railroads lose 10-20% (conservative estimates) of their workforce at the beginning of the year.
Fucking horseshit. I pay federal taxes so am I a fucking federal contractor too? The sooner the non sheeple break this Vax shit off in their ass the better.

About 3wks out from being "resigned" if my exemption doesn't go through. How about hospital systems sticking up for their people and if CMS doesn't back down, just send folks a bill that says "your insurer didn't pay, the amount you owe is $...." They will soon find, on their knees at Unkle Joe's table, hands extended for crumbs, chains applied.