• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Other AR pics. all together

Tactical30

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 5, 2009
Eastern Ohio
3Gunspic4.jpg

Re: Other AR pics. all together

Why do you have those goofy GG&G rails on there, only to mount a LARUE SPR mounted optic on top? So you need to use the cool adjustable cheek on the too heavy PRS?

I don't get it...

Im jealous. specs?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BachelorJack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you have those goofy GG&G rails on there, only to mount a LARUE SPR mounted optic on top? So you need to use the cool adjustable cheek on the too heavy PRS?

I don't get it... </div></div>

unless they have elevation built in to them. hard to tell from the pics tho.

why you need elevation on the rail,the scopes are good,and have more elevation adjustment you ever needed

nice rifles. I want mine to be like the tan one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: angelone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why you need elevation on the rail,the scopes are good,and have more elevation adjustment you ever needed </div></div>

yea but not all scopes have the same elevation amount as the NFs

The reason I have those GG+G rails on there,for some of you that automaticly have something negative to say, is because escpecially on the Leupold without the riser and the PRS at bottomed out, there is not enough height for me, im smashing my cheek into the stock to get to the scope height level. So I put a riser on there and raised the stock adj a little and im good. Didnt know if I was going to have that problem with the Nightforce but I bought one anyway so why not slap in on. Im 180lbs, I dont know hy I have this problem. Also it makes it a hellava lot easier to get to charging handle.

Nice rifles! But Im with the others on this, I would have bought a different scope mount way before using a raiser. The less you stack on top of eachother, the less chance you have of something being out of alignment. Just my 2 pennies.

i've give ya 150 bucks for the tan one if its in .308!!!!

but the 2nd scope looks like a leupy AR scope,its also good a have elevation for longer shots
is on the FDE version a DD handguard?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice rifles! But Im with the others on this, I would have bought a different scope mount way before using a raiser. The less you stack on top of eachother, the less chance you have of something being out of alignment. Just my 2 pennies.</div></div> +1 IMHO: Remove the GG&G riser and use just the LaRue SPR Mount, or ditch the LaRue and use std. rings w/ the GG&G. I'd personally use the LaRue SPR mount unless the riser had MOA built into it then just for the Leupold. The NF has plenty of Elev.