• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OUCH!!!!

762frmafr

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
the e-mail said it was from a .45....either way, it looks like it hurt.
[img:center]
foot.jpg
[/img]
foot1.jpg
[/img]
foot2.jpg
[/img]

Re: OUCH!!!!

I just got finished eating lunch - thanks - I guess that did leave a mark - huh

Don't know what I find more stupid. The fact he shot himself in the foot or the fact he chose to go home and take a pic of his stupidity rather than go to a hospital ASAP.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't know what I find more stupid. The fact he shot himself in the foot or the fact he chose to go home and take a pic of his stupidity rather than go to a hospital ASAP. </div></div>

Dont worry binky boy, your airsoft gun cant hurt you like this. Now go wax your legs!

This is an old pic - I wonder if the guy lost the toe yet to gangrene or did he ever get medical attention.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't know what I find more stupid. The fact he shot himself in the foot or the fact he chose to go home and take a pic of his stupidity rather than go to a hospital ASAP. </div></div>

Thats not a fresh wound in the pic. but, does almost look as though the boot was shot at point blank. looks almost like powder burns on the leather to me.

I was thinking the dark spot around the hole was from blood seeping through the leather. Not the best focus job on the picture though. Either way, what a moron!

Perfecting his fast draw "technique"? Reminds me of an acquaintance who blew holes in his britches from the cylinder gap with a .45 Colt while practicing his Elmer Keith, laying on yer back shooting position. Dumb asses both.

Coooooooool...better him then me...OH that`s right I don`t point weapons at myself..lol...next time please use a 12 gauge

I was at a training when one of the guys was holstering his pistol and it went off. Bullet hit about 10 inches behind and to the right of his foot. He was shooting .45. Close call. I wondered what would have happened, and this thread answers my question.

I believe the safety e-mail we received it was a 410 and he had it resting on his foot, as well as it was bird shot, which accounts for the burn marks on the shoe and the torn patter on the skin.... but that was safety report and we know how they go.

I wonder what would happen if it was a 410 with a slug and he was wearing safety toe boots. Might have acted like a vise on his toes, and slug may have gone into top of foot. Safety first. MM

You can take him and the guy with the hand blown off by the 50bmg round. And before long you can build one good body out of the left overs. Must find brain donor cause both of there's are shoot. LOL

"If your goona be stupid, you got to be tough!"

This says it happened September of last year but there are copies of the picture around dated as early as June, 2009. That's nowhere near as revolting, IMHO, as the pictures of the guy who fired his new S&W 460XVR with his weak hand thumb nestled against the gap between the frame and the front of the cylinder.

Thumb6.jpg

They even made a Myth Busters episode out of that one.

A college buddy of mine was on annual training with his Tennessee Guard armored cav unit at Ft Hood. His First Sergeant had issued certain key individuals a single round of .45 ACP for rattler control.

My buddy came down with athlete's foot and went to his aid station to get it treated. They sat him on the tailgate of a 113 and told him to take off his boot and sock. About then, one of his troopers came in and asked what he was wrong. My buddy answered that he had athlete's foot.

The trooper walked over for a closer look and said, "Here Lieutenant, this'll cure it" at which he put the muzzle of his 1911 against my buddy's foot and pulled the trigger.

You guessed it. It was loaded.

My buddy said the getting shot in the foot wasn't what hurt the most, it was the rolling off the tailgate of the 113 into the prickly pear bush next to it.

He ended up being medically discharged, which was a shame, because he'd managed to finagle orders for flight school, which is a real nutroll if you're not active duty.

No action was ever taken against the shooter.

I knew a guy years ago who shot himself through the right butt cheek, top to bottom, when sticking his cocked and unlocked 1911 in his waistband at the range. He went to the hospital, and guess who the officer was that responded to write the GSW report? A friend of mine, who was repeatedly asked not to tell me about what had transpired. What did the good deputy do? What any good friend does, of course. He called me immediately upon leaving the hospital to let me know of my windfall. I bet the guy still hasn't forgiven him.... Bwaahhaaahaa!
grin.gif

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">Isn't that toe one of the head guys over at the loadmaster video forums that shared the whole story and recovery on a seperate website?</span>

I was wrong, here's the guy from the loadmaster forum that bought his own website to share the dangers of a ND that can happen to us "experienced" shooters.
I'll try to find it....

Here it is-
http://negligentdischarge.com/