• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

our president is Healthy, his opponents are not

I loved the way the 'independent' Leftard Progressive press was trying to troll the doctors... who were just shaking their heads and saying "This guy is from the deep end of the gene pool and healthier than your average 20-something Decathlete...."

Awesome!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Another false narrative being generated by the Left and parroted by the MSM. Same as them labeling him as a racist. No basis of fact whatsoever and pretty pathetic.

Hillary could not do more than 15 minutes a day on the trail. Trump did hour long rallies and did 2-3 a day at times.

I saw on the news this morning someone saying the press were out to prove the president a nut case. Instead they proved they were the nut jobs.

Will the press ever figure out that Trump trolled them on talking about shithole countries then on to his superior genes?

The Pres I think did play them. They want these people here because their countries are sh!tholes. Now they are saying how great these countries are. So why can't we send them back to those fine Nations?

I do not like DACA but I was willing to follow the Pres if he wanted to deal. Now after watching the Dem behavior of the last week I say eff DACA, send everyone of them home.

That Jim Acosta asshole came unglued the other day at the WH and Trump threw his ass out......LOL

I cannot get enough of unhinged leftards

At the gym at lunchtime today one of the TV screens had CNN on. The whole time I was working out the major topic of discussion as well as the running Banner was this nonsense. These people are totally infected with Trump Derangement syndrome and doubt they have any clue of how unhinged they are. What a joke of a network.