• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Out of paint............

fpgt72

Old Salt
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2019
One of the things I just hate is being out of something, living so far away from town, I really don't want to drive all the way in and then back again. Being in the middle of something and running out just ticks me off to no end.

Well I hope red will be easy to see with my old eyes.

The hanger is/was an old trampoline frame. You never toss metal you will use it for something, same goes with screws, nuts and bolts. They are held on with a bolt welded to the frame, then another bolt standing up so the target will not fall off. On the pic of the frame is just for paint, the wire is yet another thing you don't toss. Now you know another reason why every house in the country has all kinds of shit all around it.

1687778764534.png

1687778796990.png

Thanks for this, headed to the range and need to remember my spray can.

One of the things I just hate is being out of something, living so far away from town, I really don't want to drive all the way in and then back again. Being in the middle of something and running out just ticks me off to no end.

Well I hope red will be easy to see with my old eyes.

The hanger is/was an old trampoline frame. You never toss metal you will use it for something, same goes with screws, nuts and bolts. They are held on with a bolt welded to the frame, then another bolt standing up so the target will not fall off. On the pic of the frame is just for paint, the wire is yet another thing you don't toss. Now you know another reason why every house in the country has all kinds of shit all around it.

View attachment 8170469

View attachment 8170470
Yep, even has the old cars up on blocks in the weeds. That’s ‘Merica, alright :cool:

Red seems to blend in for me at a distance.
Bright blue seems to work well against the burned up vegetation and rocks where I shoot.

I feel ya on the not tossing away. Its 45 minutes toma hardware store, fuel is too expensive, gotta horde useful stuff. My wife hates it though.

I have about 110 pieces of 3"*4" pieces of 3/4" thick a-572 steel from a recent job that I'm either going to throw in the scrap bin or make something useful. Thinking they might get used for 300 yard+ targets. Won't last forever depending on caliber but the material is available, so the temptation is definitely there. Still debating on it. Thanks for making me think about it for 25th time today.

Reactions: Average guy
I get you I feel the same way with powder , primers , and bullets might be why I stockpile as much of it as I can get my grubby hands on do the same thing with gun cleaner , patches , oils , oh and 4 hand primers just in case I break another . better to have and not need than to need and not have .

Reactions: fpgt72