• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

OutBack run & gun May 7 in TEXAS

Re: OutBack run & gun May 8 in TEXAS

Still in.

Just in case it changes back to Sunday... I am still in.

Re: OutBack run & gun May 7 in TEXAS

Just saw this now; please put me down for two slots on Saturday, 7 May 2011.

I'm very familiar with your range layout and have some good stage ideas...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cougarman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm shooting tacpro saturday, I'm out.
</div></div>

.....verily so

Shit you're killing me!!!!!! Why can't y'all wait to have these matches in <span style="font-weight: bold">June</span>? Aaaarrrrggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Yes it would not hurt . There is not going to be a cash payback this time due to expensive range improvements.

Thanks Bach.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bigjohnintexas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shit you're killing me!!!!!! Why can't y'all wait to have these matches in <span style="font-weight: bold">June</span>? Aaaarrrrggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! </div></div>

If you would get a real job you could get more time off , instead of chasing possums.

Ok ,There are a lot of sponsors rolling in again. Should be a good prize table. Thanks sponsors

I was in St. Lucia on honeymoon when this posted - but I think Justin contacted you for myself and Carlos to attend? We are both in if you got us counted?

Kevin Holman

No problem there are still 15 spots available. Just post here or PM me

Sweet -

Kevin Holman
Carlos Santiago

Both in.

Would like you to count me in for one slot also. (friend of Kevin)

Would like you to count me in as well. Friend of Kevin as well.

Prize table is looking good . We have
CPWSA
Delta outdoorsman
Lonestar Gun Gallery and Gear
Larue Tactical
Predator Tactical
USA ammo
Saber Defence
DSG Arms
and the list is getting bigger

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Prize table is looking good. We have

CPWSA
Delta outdoorsman
Larue Tactical
Predator Tactical
USA ammo
Saber Defence
DSG Arms
and the list is getting bigger</div></div>

don't forget
Alamo Four Star
SWFA
Dillon Precision
Dillon Aero

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Melick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Prize table is looking good. We have

CPWSA
Delta outdoorsman
Larue Tactical
Predator Tactical
USA ammo
Saber Defence
DSG Arms
and the list is getting bigger</div></div>

don't forget
Alamo Four Star
SWFA
Dillon Precision
Dillon Aero </div></div>
Thanks Bach . Them also

Put me down for a spot as well
smile.gif

Lonestar armory has donated gift certificates also

Sorry to jump in so late Geordie, If Im not away for work, I'll come out and help. Maybe you need a beer guard or BBQ tester.

Take me off the list please, I won't be able to make it. My wife scheduled my son's birthday party that weekend. Thank you for the opportunity though.

bk

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Put me down wanka. </div></div>

That's what I like to see!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opalvom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Take me off the list please, I won't be able to make it. My wife scheduled my son's birthday party that weekend. Thank you for the opportunity though.

bk </div></div>

Your priority's are wrong

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">7:30 start
sleep.gif

Damn this guy is serious, one good thing we should beat the heat </div></div>

speaking of heat...........how stands the empire ?......fire burn area........any black earth there?

I was gonna ask the same thing - I hope the fires aren't threatening out there. I heard things are iffy in Graham.