• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Over 60 guns hauled in by Reno police regional gang unit

NV = Nevada ?
I thought weed was legal in Nevada ?
Yep, it is, I couldn't believe it when I saw that story on the news.

Screenshot_20221215_193942_Chrome.jpg

I love how anytime a pic like that of a bunch of seized guns shows up, we all turn into kids again and treat the pic as a page from an I Spy book. :ROFLMAO:

That's not an AR7...it's an Explorer.
AR7 is an explorer. One is made by armalite and was used as an issue pistol for Air Force survival kits, the other is made by Charter using the Armalite designs once Armalite stopped manufacturing.

Just feed this goon the fent he had and be done with it.

This looks like quite a haul. Apparently this guy had been burgularizing homes and stealing guns from collectors. Reno police didn't respond to my question about these being put up for auction. Does anyone see any that they like?

"When police searched Ramirez's house, they found 64 guns, 4 pounds of fentanyl pills, 3 pounds of Xanax pills, 8 pounds of marijuana, 12 ounces of psilocybin mushrooms, $14,000 in cash and an illegal silencer."

https://mynews4.com/news/local/more...jLkvvdJTAZZmt-OZhHjRdzUj0S5aNiiiiyfB2vBfG6178

View attachment 8022033
So you support the government's monopoly on violence? Gang members have a better sense of honor than any politician.