• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Overall thoughts on the Kimber 8400 Advanced?

mstennes

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2009
North Central Washington
I have a chance to pickup up a Kimber 8400 Advanced Tactical in 308, it has about 100 rounds through it, the price is excellent compared to new, I can't seem to find out much about them though, and what I do is split between excellent or crappy. This one is about 3 or 4 years old, and has been in a safe since it was bought, they guy told me he sighted it in, but never shot it as he likes his 700 better.
Thanks

Re: Overall thoughts on the Kimber 8400 Advanced?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mstennes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a chance to pickup up a Kimber 8400 Advanced Tactical in 308, it has about 100 rounds through it, the price is excellent compared to new, I can't seem to find out much about them though, and what I do is split between excellent or crappy. This one is about 3 or 4 years old, and has been in a safe since it was bought, they guy told me he sighted it in, but never shot it as he likes his 700 better.
Thanks </div></div>
No one?

Re: Overall thoughts on the Kimber 8400 Advanced?

I've really liked the Kimber 8400's that I've shot. That's all I can tell you about them. Seems like if someone doesn't like a particular brand or style they'll villify it to the bitter end.

I say get it. The name alone will give it good resale if you don't like it.