• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Overall thoughts on the Kimber 8400 Advanced?

mstennes

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2009
North Central Washington
I have a chance to pickup up a Kimber 8400 Advanced Tactical in 308, it has about 100 rounds through it, the price is excellent compared to new, I can't seem to find out much about them though, and what I do is split between excellent or crappy. This one is about 3 or 4 years old, and has been in a safe since it was bought, they guy told me he sighted it in, but never shot it as he likes his 700 better.
Thanks

Re: Overall thoughts on the Kimber 8400 Advanced?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mstennes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a chance to pickup up a Kimber 8400 Advanced Tactical in 308, it has about 100 rounds through it, the price is excellent compared to new, I can't seem to find out much about them though, and what I do is split between excellent or crappy. This one is about 3 or 4 years old, and has been in a safe since it was bought, they guy told me he sighted it in, but never shot it as he likes his 700 better.
Thanks </div></div>
No one?

Re: Overall thoughts on the Kimber 8400 Advanced?

I've really liked the Kimber 8400's that I've shot. That's all I can tell you about them. Seems like if someone doesn't like a particular brand or style they'll villify it to the bitter end.

I say get it. The name alone will give it good resale if you don't like it.