• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Overnight hotel tips when traveling for a match

I'd love to hear more recommendations from seasoned travelers here too. Now, on the topic of beautiful hotels worldwide, I haven't traveled extensively, but I did have the chance to visit the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek in Dallas, and it was absolutely stunning! The architecture, the lush gardens, and the impeccable service – it's a gem right in the heart of the city.

WTF

I'd love to hear more recommendations from seasoned travelers here too. Now, on the topic of beautiful hotels worldwide, I haven't traveled extensively, but I did have the chance to visit the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek in Dallas, and it was absolutely stunning! The architecture, the lush gardens, and the impeccable service – it's a gem right in the heart of the city.

It's awesome that you're going to be jet-setting for a few months – sounds like a dream come true. As for beautiful hotels, I've got to give a shoutout to Dallas. Downtown Dallas: For a bustling city vibe with lots of cultural attractions. Uptown Dallas: Trendy, vibrant, and great for nightlife. Deep Ellum: Perfect for music lovers and art enthusiasts. Bishop Arts District: Quirky, charming, and full of boutique shops. Trinity Groves: Foodie paradise with fantastic views of the skyline.
Are you guys flirting?
Is this some sort of secret code to rendezvous at some fag hotel in Dallas?
Dot Gov guys trying for some post cred?

Reactions: Canuckistan
i agree ,do not put gun stickers on your car. a big match in town and gun stickers on your car, you are now a target, happens more than you think.
That's called hunting over bait.
It only gets exiting when you fire a waning shot right besides the thief's ear.
With a proper backstop of course.
This way you get to pracactice your movers.:devilish:

My rifles always enter the hotel with me.
I did a 14 day road trip from Montreal through Toronto, Niagra Falls, all the way down through Ohio, Kentucky,Tennesee, North Carolina, DC, Maryland, NJ, NY and didn't leave it in the car any night.

I NEVER leave any gun or valuable accessory in my vehicle.

True story from about 20 years ago. A very large skeet shoot was held in the beautiful Maryland suburbs of Washington, DC (yes, total sarcasm about the neighborhood) at the Prince George County Trap and Skeet Center . The local Holiday Inn gave the shoot a block rate and was where everybody stayed. Also, at the time time there was some sort of large LEO meeting/convention sort of thing at the same hotel.

Fuckers didn't care, sat out there and spotted for cars from the shooters and the cops (not hard to see who was who) and later broke into and stole guns from those stupid enough to leave them in their cars. They knew some of the cars they broke into were cops...they had zero fucks to give.

Over the years a few guns were recovered but I don't believe anyone was ever caught for this.

NEVER leave a gun in your vehicle, IMO.

Reactions: johnnyvw