• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Packers or Bears; Oh my?

Re: Packers or Bears; Oh my?

i am going with tha pack just because i hate pouty face cutler so bad. Every time i say that i puke a little in my mouth

With all the talk of "O" and his love of the Bears and how he will be attending the Super Bowl if they win (first time a President would attend the Super Bowl) I want to see the Bears lose, and lose big. Fuck shitcago.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DRA-M40A1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Packers!!! All the way. LOL</div></div>

thought you slept days..........

Did someone say Favre????

Yeah yeah, I realize this is a fugly Pack/Bears thread, but I just came across this and it's too good not to share.
laugh.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/POyFvDgV2cU&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/POyFvDgV2cU&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

And as much as it pains me to say this, I predict the Packers to win it all...... As a Vikings fan, I can't believe I just typed that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fisky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And as much as it pains me to say this, I predict the Packers to win it all...... As a Vikings fan, I can't believe I just typed that. </div></div>

My guess= Packers-Jets. JETS WIN!!!

Which means it will most likely be bears/steelers, bears win.
frown.gif

BEARS all the way! I have never been so pumped for a game! My bother is a damn trader and switched to the Packers just before the season started, If the bears lose ill never hear the end of it...

iam going for the packers... and hope its packers jets.. and since i am a ny guy i hope the jets take the packers

The enticing vixen aside, the packers will win. Sorry bears fans, cutler just is not THAT good...

Ya Cutler has a lot to learn, and our O line has there hands full with fabio.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Austan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be cheering for the Packers

jaime_packer.jpg
</div></div>

Shame on you Austan. Oooo a little camel toe there. You tryin' to give me a hard attack?

packers! this will be the superbowl right here! It's going to be cold as hell, and between two gigantic rivals who haven't played each other in the play offs since 1941.

currently -25 here
smile.gif

Easy answer the Packers will win...Itll be a close game but GB all the way!

And yea 30WSM its freaking cold today

Fricken' burr!

HAHAHAHA Hard attack...
John, no need for a blue pill with that one.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1stIDvet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BEARS all the way! I have never been so pumped for a game! My bother is a damn trader and switched to the Packers just before the season started, If the bears lose ill never hear the end of it...
</div></div>

NOOOoo that means OPUS coming to Dallas, clogging up our cities airports and freeways..
Oh and whomever posted that vixen never lived in Wisconsin - girls with that figure there about 1/100 - could always count the size 2 stuff being on clearance LOL

Packers win. Their D will force Cutler to throw the ball. Predicting more interceptions than TD's.

Varmint isnt that a sin to say what you just did from your neck of the woods??

Though you just know a better team when you see one!

Dunno boys, Packers are lookin pretty good so far!!

Neither of these teams deserves to go to the Superbowl.

Deserved or not I may actually get to see my beloved Pack in the Super Bowl once more in my lifetime .

That is if Aaron Rodgers can hold it together for another 5 minutes
crazy.gif

Cheese says...........Go Pack!
Rodgers doesn't live under Favre's shadow any more.

they got it done.

I don't know who watched the Steeler's and Jets game, but when Ben
roethlisberger knelt on the ball. Mendenhall started dry humping him. Good game though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shoot4fun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Packers!
Aaron Rogers is on his "A" game.
</div></div>

DAMN!
I was right for once.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shoot4fun</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shoot4fun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Packers!
Aaron Rogers is on his "A" game.
</div></div>

DAMN!
I was right for once.
grin.gif

</div></div>

I'd give him a C- for today, though it takes a team to win and he's surrounded by a group of guys on their "A" game. He should play good in the dome with some better footing.

One game away from never hearing the end of it from the Puker fans!!!!

As much as I'd like to cheer on an NFC team in the Bowl, GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Steelers vs Packers should be an interesting game. Since my favorite team decided to fore-go the playoffs this season, I'm just along for the ride.

Our Rodgers, Who art in Lambeau, Hallowed be thine arm. Thy bowl will come, It will be won. In Dallas as it is in Lambeau. And give us this Sunday, Our weekly win. And give us many touchdown passes. But do not let others pass against us. Lead us not into frustration, But deliver us to the valley of the sun. For thine is the MVP, the best of the NFC, and the glory of the Cheeseheads, now and forever. Go get'em. Amen."