• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PacNW Noob Intro

PotbellyVandal

Private
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2024
Pacific NW
Howdy from the PacNW, Western WA to be specific. Been shooting handguns and gas rifles for 30+ years and recently got the bug for a bolt gun. I've worked in the armory for a major manufacturer so building AR platforms is second nature at this point. It's time to learn something new so I am working on a build currently for NRL Hunter Open Heavy class. If anyone in the area wants to connect feel free to reach out. -JP

For anyone curious about my current build here is the list. I will post more in the right forum once stuff arrives and starts going together:
Lone Peak Fuzion SA Alpine Cut
Bartlein Carbon Fiber Barrel 24"
Manners MCS-PRS-TCS
Seekins Scope Rings
MDT Send-It Level
Bix'n Andy TacSport X, Two-Stage w/ Gator shoe
TBAC Magnus SS RR Suppressor (others in consideration but this is top choice at the moment)
Steiner T6Xi 5-30X56
Atlas BT47-NC PSR Bipod
419 Arca Mount for bipod

This should keep my right under the 16lb max for the class if I have done all my math and the manufacturer provided weights are correct.