• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PacNW Noob Intro

PotbellyVandal

Private
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2024
Pacific NW
Howdy from the PacNW, Western WA to be specific. Been shooting handguns and gas rifles for 30+ years and recently got the bug for a bolt gun. I've worked in the armory for a major manufacturer so building AR platforms is second nature at this point. It's time to learn something new so I am working on a build currently for NRL Hunter Open Heavy class. If anyone in the area wants to connect feel free to reach out. -JP

For anyone curious about my current build here is the list. I will post more in the right forum once stuff arrives and starts going together:
Lone Peak Fuzion SA Alpine Cut
Bartlein Carbon Fiber Barrel 24"
Manners MCS-PRS-TCS
Seekins Scope Rings
MDT Send-It Level
Bix'n Andy TacSport X, Two-Stage w/ Gator shoe
TBAC Magnus SS RR Suppressor (others in consideration but this is top choice at the moment)
Steiner T6Xi 5-30X56
Atlas BT47-NC PSR Bipod
419 Arca Mount for bipod

This should keep my right under the 16lb max for the class if I have done all my math and the manufacturer provided weights are correct.