• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Paging Patriot Valley

Conrad

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 28, 2006
    TX
    Does anyone know how I can get ahold of Josh? I know he is super busy but I’m trying to check on a minuteman build that we are putting together for my brother in law. We have both emailed him at his various email accounts and through website multiple times and no response. I know we are having to wait a while to get the LH bighorn action in but we placed order in June. The LH bighorns that I have ordered straight from Bighorn in the past did not take this long to get. Just trying to get in touch with Josh and have been unsuccessful although he has recently been on the Hide. Even PM’d him here. A phone number isn’t listed that I could find so just trying to get some help.

Thanks.

Damn, something has changed! A few years back Josh was great to deal with, easy to contact & very quick turnarounds.

Conrad
    Shot you a pm with contact info. Josh just turned a pretty aggravating problem around, of someone else’s doing, very quickly and professionally. Great comms, along the way. Know he’s about to close on a new shop soon, if not already done-which should help his turnaround. Don’t lose faith-sure there’s a good reason for his delay.

Hey Guys,

Sorry about the slow comms lately. I have been keeping my head down trying to cut down the backlog here and get caught up. I also got the shit spammed out of my inbox from a nice person on facebook and subsequently lost some things during cleanup.

I am not saying that is where everything went, it is a minor chance I acvodentally deleted some of it trying to get the inbox cleaned out.

Mostly I have been going thru the work quick as I can without making mistakes and getting caught up. Sorry about the slow comms, I have been in front of the lathe and mill a lot.

OP, I am sending you a PM now. Same with Wyfox

Dudes, it really is so freaking worth it. I just got my BA from josh and he really is the mad scientist (who should hire someone to keep tabs on the mundane/ CS/ logistical stuff!) Hindsight being 20/20 I would just have all pieces ready to go- as that is where most of the wait times come in.

6547 group.jpg

Youre going to be hard pressed to find someone better to deal with than Josh. Im not saying that b/c we are good friends and speak about every day. If something like this happens, there is a reason. Ive got 2 rifles from him and will be doing a 3rd sometime soon.

Hey Guys,

Sorry about the slow comms lately. I have been keeping my head down trying to cut down the backlog here and get caught up. I also got the shit spammed out of my inbox from a nice person on facebook and subsequently lost some things during cleanup.

I am not saying that is where everything went, it is a minor chance I acvodentally deleted some of it trying to get the inbox cleaned out.

Mostly I have been going thru the work quick as I can without making mistakes and getting caught up. Sorry about the slow comms, I have been in front of the lathe and mill a lot.

OP, I am sending you a PM now. Same with Wyfox

Really makes me want to do business with a guy like this...

We are not worried about the wait. We just wanted to get an update at 6 months and weren’t able to get in touch so I was trying to find a means to do so. Josh has reached out to me and I’m sure we will talk soon. All of the above is just another reason why I recommended Josh to my BIL in the first place.

Every rifle I have from josh was well worth the wait and everyone of them does not dissapoint. Josh has the best comms and customer service that I have dealt with. You guys are in good hands!

Been waiting on my BA since September. I hope it's worth the wait.

I hope so, it's 2 months behind already.

Please send me a PM so I can figure out what your delay is. I can tell you now if it's a Bighorn TL3 action based build they didn't deliver the scheduled receivers in September or October due to delays in production. The August and September actions arrived the week of Thanksgiving. More are arriving next week. There is a stack of barrels here already cut for orders that were placed and need actions.

Hey josh

What are lead times on TL3 barrels and action wrenches?

Thanks for response in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Action wrenches are in stock. Lead time is next business day shipping.
    Barrels are based on blank availability but if I have the blank and reamer or you're providing the blank and I have the reamer... 2-3 weeks generally. Not always but generally.