• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Palmetto has a great sale on some Armalites

carbonbased

💥💥💥💥
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2018
Minnesota
Ok, I’m not some AR whiz but Palmetto has some kinda great deals on at least two Armalites (I think?). Didn’t scour their site for other models.

1708584742135.jpeg

$899 1:8 twist, stainless, Wylde

1708584761184.jpeg

$799 1:7 twist, stainless coated black, Wylde

They both come with adjustable gas blocks.
I picked up the first one as I had recce that model to my brother. He loved it and I wished I had bought one after I shot it. I was too cheap to buy it at ~$1500.

Anyway, I have had some shit luck with ARs (PWS & BRN-180 & I know PWS built the 180 for Brownells). I hope this one is decent. I just don’t really want to build one, as I’m more of a bolt gun guy… I just want an AR to run decently, ya know?

My dad owned a pre-ban Colt HBAR (in the pre-ban days) with a carry handle that to this day was the most zero-recoil point ‘n shoot ‘n hit iron sighted rifle I ever shot. The fool sold it long ago.

Yeah, I could find an HBAR but my record with used guns isn’t great either.

My bro’s Armalite is close to that HBAR. In my memory anyway.

If these aren’t good deals, I am sorry. Bit of an AR noob here.

Last edited:
Reactions: mtrmn
congrats on your new rifle . I picked up an armalite AR10 6.5 creedmoor about a month ago from PSA and have been very happy with it . I haven't had any issue's at all . clean and lube the rifle and swab the barrel to make sure nothing is in it and have some fun .
IMG_4768.jpeg

Reactions: TonyTheTiger
They blew out the AR10’s around Christmas for $1199. It was hard not to grab one of the 18” rifle gassed guns.

If I’m not mistaken, they’re on sale at EuroOptic as well.

• Wow
Reactions: LRRPF52
Yes those are decent deals - and underrated rifles .
Now slam me as a poor - PSA EPT triggers are a huge improvement over most out of the box /mil spec . And worth much more than its sub $40 price .

how’s the 6.5 shooting for you?
so far pretty good . It was easy to adjust the gas block . I have shot federal 120 grain fmj they are averaging around 1.5 moa . I shot some sellier &bellot 140 grain fmj and they are grouping close to moa . I am going to hit the reloading bench I have a bunch of hornady 140 grain hollow point boat tail match and an 8lb jug of 6.5 stabal . I have 200 rounds loaded but I loaded them for my bolt gun hogdon says max is 44 grains of stabal and thats where I'm setting I am a bit Leary of just loading a mag and going for it maybe I will work up that direction and see where I start to see pressure signs .I think the rifle is going to be a shooter . I also just swapped optics and put my gen2 razor 4.5x27x56 on the creedmoor . I know I need to get off my ass and get busy , it will soon be time to shoot some gas gun matches and I intend to run the armalite . I should say I haven't had any issue's at all .

Reactions: Jsp556
Ordered a Armalite Tac14.5 AR10 today from Palmetto State Armory. A month ago they were $1299. Waited a day too late and they marked them up to $1499. Been watching. And today they marked it back down. When my wife asks why I bought it. I’m going to blame sparky702.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BCP and sparky702
Ordered a 14.5 Armalite Tac14 AR10 today from Palmetto State Armory. A month ago they were $1299. Waited a day too late and they marked them up to $1499. Been watching. And today they marked it back down. When my wife asks why I bought it. I’m going to blame sparky702.
Congrats.

Let us know how it shoots. Those guns are screaming deals at those prices.

They had the 18” 556 guns on sale for $799 too

ETA: Grab one of the field repair kits and a spare A series bolt catch and you’ll have everything ya need to keep it running a long time.

Last edited:
Ordered a 14.5 Armalite Tac14 AR10 today from Palmetto State Armory. A month ago they were $1299. Waited a day too late and they marked them up to $1499. Been watching. And today they marked it back down. When my wife asks why I bought it. I’m going to blame sparky702.
LOL Glad I could help a brother out .