• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Paranormal Prank

Slapchop

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2009
New York
Excellent execution lol. Poor fella might have gotten a small dose of PTSD as a result.

Try that with most snipers hide members and nobody would be laughing at the end...

Seriously how are they sure that guy won't pull a knife and stick it in her eye? Who could blame him if he did? Pretty funny but like a lot of funny stuff, not too smart.

I guess they just pick passive non aggressive marks.

[MENTION=25047]KYpatriot[/MENTION], I'm willing to bet that a very small percentage of the members here would react in a violent defensive way. Most of the guys here just type violence on their keyboards lol.

But you're right, it's only a matter of time before one of these "prank" videos ends in bloodshed.

[MENTION=25047]KYpatriot[/MENTION], I'm willing to bet that a very small percentage of the members here would react in a violent defensive way. Most of the guys here just type violence on their keyboards lol.

But you're right, it's only a matter of time before one of these "prank" videos ends in bloodshed.

Probably right. The keyboard commando is an unfortunate part of the digital age.

In my idiot youth about 14 years old I walked to a neighbor of mine's house near but not on Halloween in a scary mask. This was out in the country, nearest house to his was about a half mile so not remote but not many people around either. When I knocked on the screen door (the wood door was open) and they came to it I saw the look of surprise on their faces and took off the mask and started laughing. Thats when the man smiled and put the shotgun down. I have no idea what possessed me to do that. Especially since a couple years earlier I had scared off a burglary crew going around the county in a panel van stealing tools from people's barns. That was with my own shotgun, the first gun I ever owned a mossberg 500 in 20 ga. Sold it to buy my wife's wedding ring. Which reminds me of the time I came home unexpected around 3 am, which got me met in the hallway again with a shotgun. So maybe I don't learn real fast, but I wouldn't scare my wife or neighbors anymore lol.

this is one of the best

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NW-iPNbk8NA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Probably right. The keyboard commando is an unfortunate part of the digital age.

In my idiot youth about 14 years old I walked to a neighbor of mine's house near but not on Halloween in a scary mask. This was out in the country, nearest house to his was about a half mile so not remote but not many people around either. When I knocked on the screen door (the wood door was open) and they came to it I saw the look of surprise on their faces and took off the mask and started laughing. Thats when the man smiled and put the shotgun down. I have no idea what possessed me to do that. Especially since a couple years earlier I had scared off a burglary crew going around the county in a panel van stealing tools from people's barns. That was with my own shotgun, the first gun I ever owned a mossberg 500 in 20 ga. Sold it to buy my wife's wedding ring. Which reminds me of the time I came home unexpected around 3 am, which got me met in the hallway again with a shotgun. So maybe I don't learn real fast, but I wouldn't scare my wife or neighbors anymore lol.

Guess things kinda have to be a bit different in the country where help isn't a couple of minutes away. I wonder what the outcome of some of these videos would be if they were attempting to prank farmers and country folk lol.

@eli polite What the hell was that a hog? Am I the only one that is disturbed by how wide she was able to open her mouth as she screamed/squealed? I mean, watch it again and slow it down around the 1:36 minute mark and look at her face. Almost seems inhuman lol.

Saw that too and thought it might be part of the prank, like she would turn into some monster as a way to punk the viewer but nothing comes of it. Wierd.

Anyway that guy sure went to a lot of work to ensure his sex life takes a dive.