• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pardini introduced a new semi-auto rifle...

22lfb

lang für büchse
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2021
Kraut
Just stumbled across this... https://pardini.it/en/products-and-news/tr20-the-new-22lr-semi-auto-rifle-by-pardini-4/

tr.jpg

Some more reading here:

What's outstanding to me is that they use 3D printed carbon-reinforced polymer for many parts. I have ordered some magazines for my pistol, they are also printed polymer. And that's the interesting bit to me: the rifle is based on the pistol, many parts interchange! Which means Pardini FINALLY offers mags with more than 5 round capacity! IMO that's a big leap for them, away from purely ISSF/Olympic shooting. Depending on the price, i may as well get me this TR20. I found some italian shops that allready offer it for 1300€ - if this is true, this would be awesome and make it realy accesible! I hope this thing turns out to be as awesome as i hope it is. 'Cause the pistol is a very reliable and proven system. Out of the over 6000 rounds i fired with my Pardini i can recall 4 malfunctions.

Reactions: crackerbrown
The first thing I thought was that the action looked very much like their target pistols. Then the first thing I read is that it's built around their SP pistol.

I don't need another .22 semi-auto rifle, but I'd like to have a play with one of these.

Pardini pistols are right up there at the Olympics for that type of shooting, so I'm sure these rifles with be first rate.

Well yeah, selling sub-16" rifles in the US would be hard. Since they have a US division, i am positive they come up with a slightly longer barrel.

And speaking of barrels; i realy hope they will also sell barrel-kits. 'Cause i've allready got a pistol with a stock. It's nice as is. But a longer barrel & a bit of a hand guard thing to hold onto it would be nice. Less chance to sent your fingers flying...

Clipboard01.jpg

^that's a home-brew 8-round mag. I'm glad they finally offer mags with more than 5 rounds from factory!!