• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Pardini TR20 first look

Pardini

Private
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2010
AZ
www.penworks.us
Received an email from Pardini USA about their new sporting rifle the TR20. By the time I got to their web site only 2 -410mm barrels were left. 10 minutes later there was one! They shipped next day and after receiving it, my gunsmith threaded the barrel and attached a picitiny rail on the bottom.
The rifle is basically a SP pistol with a 410mm match barrel and a bunch of 3D printed carbon fiber plastic.
It is super light for a sporting gun. The stock is very ergonomical and adjustable but butt ugly in 3 D printing. i wish the grip would have been separate from the butt stock, as it is to thin for my liking and the plastic feel is a real turn off. I will address that problem next week. It has a nice aluminum shroud, but why didn’t they machine any m-lock or key mods for some accessory attachments, just some cutsie cut outs. I had my gun smith drill and tap a few holes so I could get a rail on the bottom. The trigger if is Exceptional, what you expect from a Pardini target pistol and fully adjustable. There is a full length rail on top for your favorite optic or red dot. Dual charging handles is a nice touch. The 410mm barrel is free floating attached by one screw into the block. Ships with 2-10 round mags that they print as well. The gun comes with a muzzle brake, but again in 3D printed plastic that is a turn off. I put my Sparrow can on it to quiet things down.
so i was going to try several different brands of sub ammo, but first up was SK plus and it shot great and functioned perfectly without missing a beat no jams or misfeeds. I think with some more trigger time, this will be my new squirrel gun and may even try some extreme field target with it. Did I need this? Absolutely not, but it sure goes good with my Pardini pistols.:)

Attachments

• IMG_5752.jpeg
    IMG_5752.jpeg
    910.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_5753.jpeg
    IMG_5753.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_5746.jpeg
    IMG_5746.jpeg
    866.6 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
That is a simple but efficient stock design. After seeing it, I'm surprised that no one has done that before. Good luck with your project. I know how exciting it is to have one, as I'm doing a cz right now.