• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Part fabrication for TRG 22

SquarePizza

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2012
NY
My trg-22 came used with the factory stock and a KRG folder attached. Sadly, the factory stock is missing the connector that attaches it to the rail. Seen in this photo from another thread and by part number S5740265. I have reached out to Beretta and they told me that the trg 22 was a legacy model and they could not help. Midwest does not have the part either.

At this point, I am wondering if either:

1- Someone has one of these parts sitting in a bin they would sell me.

2- Or if someone could do their best to measure theirs and I could take that info to a shop to have one recreated.

20220427_175220-jpg.7857948

My trg-22 came used with the factory stock and a KRG folder attached. Sadly, the factory stock is missing the connector that attaches it to the rail. Seen in this photo from another thread and by part number S5740265. I have reached out to Beretta and they told me that the trg 22 was a legacy model and they could not help. Midwest does not have the part either.

At this point, I am wondering if either:

1- Someone has one of these parts sitting in a bin they would sell me.

2- Or if someone could do their best to measure theirs and I could take that info to a shop to have one recreated.

20220427_175220-jpg.7857948
The part is moved over to fit the KRG, is it not?

Over all length is 40 mm.
Thickness is 6 mm and width is 15 mm.
The hole spacing is 25 mm (~1")
One is threaded M6 (5 mm hole) the other one is 6 mm in diameter and drilled (10.5 mm drill) 2 mm down from the surface plane.
The threaded hole center is 9.5 mm from the closest end lengthwise.
Both screws are M6x20 (20 mm thread length) and there should be a washer between action tang and bolt head.

Attachments

• 20230318_214544.jpg
    20230318_214544.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 32
The part is moved over to fit the KRG, is it not?
Yes, as I recall when installing my factory folder. A new bolt is provided with the stock, but the other bolt (action screw isn’t it?) and the plate come from the host rifle.

I got a new one from Beretta just a couple weeks ago. I was on the website and they had a live chat window, I gave her the part number and she came back in a minute and asked for my address. I asked how much is it and she said they were sending it no charge. I was kind of shocked then skeptical but it came less than a week later.
Don’t call or email.

ETA that part isn’t used with the KRG buttstock.

Reactions: ma smith
Are you talking about the steel locking plate with two holes? I know I didn't use it when I swapped out the TRG buttstock. The KRG whiskey butt stock just attaches directly with two M6x30 action screws, it doesn't have the same slot attachment that the TRG buttstock uses.
I'm not familiar with the abbreviation 'ETA' other than "Estimated Time of Arrival"?

And you are right, at least for a 'gen 3'. (I've done too many TRG stock swaps...).

I will try to start a chat with customer service. I would like to try the TRG factory stock since I have it.