• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Patch Donation

bam_bam150

Private
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2008
Where My Ruck Drops
Would anyone like to donate a patch for a shadowbox type display that I am building for a team room. I am looking for Business Patches primarily either full colored or subdued. I would like to make it as large as possible. That is why I am asking for donations instead of buying them all myself. I will gladly except all LE patches or anything else tactical in nature. If you would like to donate please let me know and I will PM you a shipping address. If you have already donated thank you!

Mike

Re: Patch Donation

PM me if you are interested, but I have acouple of the Voodoo Tactical Flag patches, the Right Facing American Flag patches. I think I have some in Coyote and OD....IF interested send me a PM with where to send!!

Update to the project: the frame is assembled and the Velcro is attached. It is made out of weathered wood and looks really nice. It is coated with a flat clear coat to protect it and maintain the weathered look. The only thing left is to figure out how to decorate the wood. I'm not sure if I want to leave it as is or decorate it some how. Suggestions are welcomed. Most of the patches people have offered have arrived. The ones with no Velcro have been dropped off to have it sewn on. Thank you for support from the people that have donated patches. It's not too late to make donations if you would like to.

I have a few military patches if you would like some of them, 1st CAV, 27th INF Brigade, 240th MPs, 79th MP brigade, 220th MPs, and 40th IBCT.

9862.jpg

Sorry about the delay gents. I was gone for a while and came home to a nasty back surgery. still working on filling it in. I'll try to get a bigger,more clear pic up. Thanks again to those that contributed.