• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Patriot Firearms in Lubbock TX, form 3 transfer?

ptaylor

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2003
central texas
Anybody have any experience with this shop? I bought a suppressor from a hide member that they have in their shop. I've been trying to get the suppressor transfered down to my dealer for 6 months. Patriot firearms keeps telling me its in the system and that the ATF is very backed up. I'm having a hard time believing a Form 3 transfer takes 6 months. Any suggestions?

Re: Patriot Firearms in Lubbock TX, form 3 transfer?

on a form 3?, I thought you could only call on a 4? if so I will call on monday. I have the serial number.

Been in there a few times but not since the became a Class 3....
Emailed them about a transfer price but was unable to get the can I was wanting (waited to long)
Now I think I might find somewhere else, but where?
Maybe Amarillo?
Hope u get ur issue resolved... but I think 6mo is way to long
Sean

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ptaylor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">on a form 3?, I thought you could only call on a 4? if so I will call on monday. I have the serial number.</div></div>

I called on my Form 3 a couple times, same process as form 4.

I have heard of it taking longer, everyone is trying to get one while they still can.

There are no advertising Class 3 dealers in or near Amarillo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hink</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are no advertising Class 3 dealers in or near Amarillo. </div></div>
Well Great... I guess I'm stuck or just not get one

I just called the atf, even though I was told several times by patriot that the paper work was sent in for the transfer there is no record of it at the atf. The paper work has either been lost or never sent in. I wonder if they even still have my can there or if they sold it out from under me? They are closed on mondays so I'm looking forward to talking with them bright and early on tuesday.