• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Patriot Front ass whoopin

Needs more pick-axe handle to the skulls of the masked weirdos.

Bonus points for the impeccably slow response of the local cops.
The fact that history is being loosely replayed in front of us complete with organized crime oligarchy and the alphabet agencies in full Stasi / protect the organized crime mode

And no one sees or cares.

Is disturbing

Hopefully more of these false flaggers are unmasked and strung up

What I’ve been trying to figure out is who is running them and what exactly it is that they are being used to accomplish. Are Feds running them or is it one of the leftist foundations or money groups. Is it possible the same entity that is supporting antifa is also funding or running them?

Remember the Wrightsburro “ so called” Baptist church protesting at military funerals? We all know what they were used as a supporting effort to normalize.

What I’ve been trying to figure out is who is running them and what exactly it is that they are being used to accomplish. Are Feds running them or is it one of the leftist foundations or money groups. Is it possible the same entity that is supporting antifa is also funding or running them?

Remember the Wrightsburro “ so called” Baptist church protesting at military funerals? We all know what they were used as a supporting effort to normalize.
could be soros funded groups.

could be soros funded groups.
Could be. I think it’s possible that either feds or some other leftist/communist entity creates these organizations to act as a kind of flypaper to attract people who are completely fed up with things so as opposed to having to look for them they draw them out. Maybe similar conceptually to Lenin’s concept of controlled opposition, something the John Birch Society has written quite a bit about.

Could be. I think it’s possible that either feds or some other leftist/communist entity creates these organizations to act as a kind of flypaper to attract people who are completely fed up with things so as opposed to having to look for them they draw them out. Maybe similar conceptually to Lenin’s concept of controlled opposition, something the John Birch Society has written quite a bit about.
fuck no

No fat bodies no old people no facial hair no tattoss

This is a fed action

Everyone should
Be infuriated

like jan 6, they pretend to be on the right or "conservative" while acting out in order to make conservatives look like bigots and racists.
there is always some left wing asshole with a nazi flag or something, wearing a mask and pretending to be a patriot.

like jan 6, they pretend to be on the right or "conservative" while acting out in order to make conservatives look like bigots and racists.
there is always some left wing asshole with a nazi flag or something, wearing a mask and pretending to be a patriot.
IDK I hear what you’re saying about the Jan 6th thing and that definitely happened there. But this is something entirely different. The specific what and why I’m not sure of just yet.

1687715832858.jpeg

I just wonder if the .gov would charge them for assault on a fed or if they let it slide for “op sec” (lol).
Best thing will be when it proceeds that far.

Perhaps we will see the court allow Nazis to redact and conceal because of “sources and methods”.

On second thought……

There is a new paradigm in courts.

I had a firearms assault case where the victim followed the dude all the way to the gas station where he stopped to take a leak.

Only thing I had to interact legally with this guy was the eyewitness.

So I interacted, took a gun, and left after the on duty guy showed up. I was at the range after my shift probably shooting a sweet M40 when I thought it the right thing to do involving myself.

So when it comes time for trial the victim decided not to show up.

I said I can’t testify to anything than because all I had was the victim report and their vectoring me to the dude was the only reason to involve myself with him.

I was told to testify anyway but I couldn’t use any of the reason for stop.

I had been fired by this point so I was like - perjury trap.

I preambled everything I said with “At all times in compliance with Policy and Procedure and within the protections of the Constitition….”

Defense objected but they were also the ones trying to convince the jury I went in a gas station and started randomly pat frisking everyone instead of the one specific drunk dude described by the victim carrying his shitty loaded Ruger 9 that he pulled out and pointed at the family on the highway.

They fucking ended up convicting the dude without even considering the steps to allow law enforcement action.

Juries are dumb.

And assault victims don’t even call if you won’t show up - you fucking cost me four vacation days you cunts.

Last edited:
Glowies gonna do the glowie shit to incite and provoke and give conservatives a bad name.

Our government and elected officials are against us. Reminds me of the U-haul truck with glowies in Coeur da'lene ID last year .

Worse times yet to come... much much worse I believe.

Some facial recognition software to id the guys would be good. Notice how they didn't push back (did as they were told).
They're going to get their asses handed to them Monday am.
This. DOX the unmasked motherfuckers and we will know what we are dealing with.

Last edited:
Glowies gonna do the glowie shit to incite and provoke and give conservatives a bad name.

Our government and elected officials are against us. Reminds me of the U-haul truck with glowies in Coeur da'lene ID last year .

Worse times yet to come... much much worse I believe.
The guys getting beat like Tina Turner in the video I posted are the same group that took part in the Idaho festivities

Reactions: DIBBS and BurtG

It’s a 110% honey pot. Zero evidence they are not a fed group. They have a full online application you have to fill out with actual personal information? They are there to poison the will of actual patriots wanting to organize.

I really hope the mass unmasking becomes the next tactic…. If true, the fact that someone in the government would pull this shit means they deserve to be doxxed, and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

I took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, and assume these shitstains did the same. They decided to defend the bureaucracy instead.

Hang ‘em for treason.

Guys with the flags need more training so they can use the LE tactics against them. Advance on a line, snatch one of the stragglers and pull him behind the line to the awaiting “arrest” team while line advances/protects the team and “arrestee.” Bonus points for rope and a tree..

Exposure is the best way to stop this. Snatch one, unmask, lots of photos. Lather, rinse, repeat. Beating the shit out of them is a feel-good response. Even if one one of them is beaten to the point of death, Feds will just say "we suspected agent Smith had ties to neo-nazis, but couldn't prove it until now".

Convenient! If they’re in shape they’re feds, if they’re not in shape they’re antifa. Tada, everyone who acts up is a plant!

I agree there are paid agitators, don’t get me wrong, but they’re not paid by the alphabets or George Soros. See I listened to them on talk radio, i went to a couple of their meetings (Oathkeepers), and i get their mailers. The paid agitators are the people who day in day out say “we have to do something or they’ll kill us all and turn god trans with the gay bomb!” Some are paid by the Mercers, the Kochs, some foreign interests, some got money from Peter Theil and probably others. Of course when people actually act one that they’re being told they’re dismissed as a false flag. They don’t want you to act, they just want you scared so you’ll buy their t-shirts, donate to their foundations, take their overpriced supplements, donate to their pledge drives. ActBlue and Feinstein do it for the Democrats too, they will talk (rightly) about the lack of police accountability or the way that the rich keep using their power to siphon more of your money for their bunkers and megayachts, but when BLM goes out and breaks a curfew Nancy and Joe throw a few billion at the police for more MRAPs and Stingrays to violate your rights with.

Thats judt my opinion. Two Marines I served with got arrested on Jan 6th, dumbasses videoed themselves yelling “Were storming the capitol!” Neither was smart when they were in, and both worked civilian jobs after we got out.

I also have at least secondhand knowledge of a couple of the Cour D’Alene dorks. One was a junior auditor for the Treasury fresh out of college, doubt he was a secret FBI stooge. Another had worked with another Marine from my platoon for a couple years, again if those guys were feds theyre basically sleeper cells. To hear my Idaho buddy tell it, this dude was as conservative as you get and mad about Finicum catching a bullet.

So like I said, i agree there are agitators, but I dont think you can talk all day about how weve lost america and need to Do Something About It and then wring your hands and shriek “fed” when people listen to you.

Sometimes they are feds, sometimes they are recruited and paid by feds, sometimes they are recruited and paid by soros groups, and sometimes they are morons tricked by feds (Michigan gov kidnapping, many mass shooters, J6, a couple Idaho idiots, etc), and finally...sometimes they are victims of the feds mind control programs.
But in this case, they are antifa and probably paid to do it by a soros group. Maybe even recruited by the see eye ay. For those of you confused about why, these stunts are part of the justification that will be used soon to put you in cattle cars. Here's another one unmasked -

Screen Shot 2023-06-25 at 8.00.28 PM.png

So if they are not .gov feds and they are ANTIFA (.gov CI's) every fucking group that encounters them needs to knock the lineback shit out of them every time they show up to any function. They want to act like they are fucking NAZI's? Time to treat them as such and if they are just .gov paid informant ANTIFA larping then giddyup!

1687745419151.jpeg

Also they look like imposter patriot front. They didn’t get the uniforms right. White mask.

And many in the patriot front look a little thicker, like full grown men… not soy boys

Reactions: 232593
Convenient! If they’re in shape they’re feds, if they’re not in shape they’re antifa. Tada, everyone who acts up is a plant!

I agree there are paid agitators, don’t get me wrong, but they’re not paid by the alphabets or George Soros. See I listened to them on talk radio, i went to a couple of their meetings (Oathkeepers), and i get their mailers. The paid agitators are the people who day in day out say “we have to do something or they’ll kill us all and turn god trans with the gay bomb!” Some are paid by the Mercers, the Kochs, some foreign interests, some got money from Peter Theil and probably others. Of course when people actually act one that they’re being told they’re dismissed as a false flag. They don’t want you to act, they just want you scared so you’ll buy their t-shirts, donate to their foundations, take their overpriced supplements, donate to their pledge drives. ActBlue and Feinstein do it for the Democrats too, they will talk (rightly) about the lack of police accountability or the way that the rich keep using their power to siphon more of your money for their bunkers and megayachts, but when BLM goes out and breaks a curfew Nancy and Joe throw a few billion at the police for more MRAPs and Stingrays to violate your rights with.

Thats judt my opinion. Two Marines I served with got arrested on Jan 6th, dumbasses videoed themselves yelling “Were storming the capitol!” Neither was smart when they were in, and both worked civilian jobs after we got out.

I also have at least secondhand knowledge of a couple of the Cour D’Alene dorks. One was a junior auditor for the Treasury fresh out of college, doubt he was a secret FBI stooge. Another had worked with another Marine from my platoon for a couple years, again if those guys were feds theyre basically sleeper cells. To hear my Idaho buddy tell it, this dude was as conservative as you get and mad about Finicum catching a bullet.

So like I said, i agree there are agitators, but I dont think you can talk all day about how weve lost america and need to Do Something About It and then wring your hands and shriek “fed” when people listen to you.
D5BEBE97-E4E2-490B-B14B-5CBAF1501D63.jpeg

The funniest part is all the leftist groups list these patriot front as the "biggest right wing hate group" yet there's only maybe 200 of them total. Meanwhile BLM and ANTIFA burn down entire cities and it's no big deal, not a hate group, blah blah blah.

I thought they got lost on the way to a pride parade along with Kinzinger.

Kinzinger is the worst and he has no self awareness to even figure out why he's hated. I bet he walks around puffed up because he stood up to Trump.