• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PDF Databook Pages

Jesse1973

Private
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2012
I have finished a rifle build. Savage 111 in 300 win mag. I am planning on ordering an Impact Data Book .Short on funds at the moment though . Are there any .pdf data book pages that I can write down the info on while I come up with the funds to order one ?

There are a few sites(shooting voodoo, this one, etc) that offer free pages to download generic pages that are pretty good actually. Believe it or not, you can also create your own personal pages with Powerpoint and save it as a pdf/png when you're done. Print it off and you're GTG. Here is one I made that captures info typically found on a few different cards onto one card.

AIME gun data info card.jpg

Last edited:
While we are on the topic of data books . Anything else I am going to need or would be nice to have i.e. Mildot Master,Whiz Wheel,FDAC ,Slope Doper?

I am planning on ordering an Impact Data Book .

Great move. Over 500 pages of modular data book pages so you get what you want and need and not what someone thinks you need and 2300 free printable targets. They also carry any other tools you might need like the slope doper, mildot master, FDAC cards, wind meters and slings. All under the tool section.