• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Peacemaker National Training Center 2-Gun Competition

Trigger Monkey

Ronin
Minuteman
  • Apr 29, 2005
    Winchester Virginia
    PNTC has teamed up with the US Carbine Association to bring 2-Gun competition to PNTC and if this past weekend was any indication it was a hit because both AM and PM runs had full squads. I ran the AR-15 that I had been putting together over the winter with some left over parts and trying out the ALG QMS trigger that I actually picked up on here, which is a great trigger but I think a SSA or SSA-E from Geissele is in this gun's future if I'm going to use it for comps much. The Aimpoint is an older CompM that I had traded a box of spare AR parts and accessories for with a close relative that was putting together his own AR and for an old girl she did remarkably well.

Here is a video of my stages from this past Saturday's 2-Gun competition held at PNTC.

Peacemaker National Training Center 2-Gun Competition Aug. 9, 2014 - YouTube

I'm looking forward to more of these down the road.

looks pretty good.
    Get a couple glock 17 mags, and there were a couple times you could have reloaded while you were moving and not shot to slide lock.

will be up at peacemake to get certified to shoot out to a 1000 in the next couple weeks, I just moved to Fairfax and was directed to Peacemaker by the LGS, will have to check out this two gun.