• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Peanut butter and....

This must have been @Maggot as a boy. The peanut butter kid!

7b8d087d310740b43c16c4bc60b54257.png
MV5BODk5OTgyYWYtNjJiOC00YjZkLThlNTgtZGJmOTY5YWFiNWY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxNDg0Nzc@._V1_.jpg
56c4cb2f260218e33e06494972b25ae9.jpg
79a3d8b576a24604c25d0818518eb791--the-andy-griffith-show-ron-howard.jpg

Reading this I had to go eat a PBJ with a glass of milk. Homemade Mayhaw jelly and JIF. 'Cause ya know choosy mothers choose JIF.

Bigtime jealous here. I grew up on the east coast, lived on the gulf coast, and traveled a lot on the west coast. I love good seafood. That is non existent in Lawton Oklahoma. THe closest thing we've got is Red Lobster, and thats not even close. Coluld be getting time for a trip to San Diego.

I had a Fried Shrimp Basket at Bozo's Seafood in Pascagoula, MS. for lunch on Thursday. Both of the guys I had lunch with had the stuffed Red Snapper.
Both of those guys were from NOLA, and they were impressed and one took his leftovers home with him.
There's no way I could move to Middle America ( and calling Catfish "Sea Food" ) after living on the Gulf Coast for almost 30 years.

I had a Fried Shrimp Basket at Bozo's Seafood in Pascagoula, MS. for lunch on Thursday. Both of the guys I had lunch with had the stuffed Red Snapper.
Both of those guys were from NOLA, and they were impressed and one took his leftovers home with him.
There's no way I could move to Middle America ( and calling Catfish "Sea Food" ) after living on the Gulf Coast for almost 30 years.
Now I really hate you.

Of all the Gulf caught Red Snapper is my favorite. Blackened lightly.

If you ever get to San Diego, thers a little seafood market that has a small seating area, down by the airport and Marine base called Bluewater. Not to be missed.

And your dead on, catfish is not seafood.

This must have been @Maggot as a boy. The peanut butter kid!

7b8d087d310740b43c16c4bc60b54257.png
MV5BODk5OTgyYWYtNjJiOC00YjZkLThlNTgtZGJmOTY5YWFiNWY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxNDg0Nzc@._V1_.jpg
56c4cb2f260218e33e06494972b25ae9.jpg
79a3d8b576a24604c25d0818518eb791--the-andy-griffith-show-ron-howard.jpg
Ive been laughing about that all day, finally remembered I had some old photos around. I used to have on with a double gun set but cant locate that one. You didnt know how close you were, LOL.

Magot circa the same age.

1703479554251.png

83692991-8678-41AB-9A1A-60F228518429.jpeg

Ive been laughing about that all day, finally remembered I had some old photos around. I used to have on with a double gun set but cant locate that one. You didnt know how close you were, LOL.

Magot circa the same age.

View attachment 8305108
83692991-8678-41AB-9A1A-60F228518429.jpeg
Cousins….

I think the bear pit has finally found the single topic that unites everyone together. Peanut butter.
Politics, tits, Glocks, 1911s, bicycles, precision rifle/hunting setups…. All contentious. 3posts in and someone is always a faggot, regardless the topic. A thread on peanut butter and we’re all holding hands and singing kumbaya. My faith in humanity really is on the upswing.

Last edited:
A friend of mine likes to put peanut butter in chili. That's a no-go for me.

• Sad
Reactions: mtrmn
Mix half a jar of peanuts, half a jar of raisins and a a couple hand fulls of M&M's (the plain ones) in a mixing bowl. Pour into a large candy jar. Makes for a great snack. I put it into sandwich bags and put in my hunting pack. Makes for a good mid morning snack. Sometimes I will add in some sunflower seeds.

Reactions: Ichi
I’ve seen on the internet that dogs really like peanut butter and asshole. @Maggot, you should give that a go.

Mix half a jar of peanuts, half a jar of raisins and a a couple hand fulls of M&M's (the plain ones) in a mixing bowl. Pour into a large candy jar. Makes for a great snack. I put it into sandwich bags and put in my hunting pack. Makes for a good mid morning snack. Sometimes I will add in some sunflower seeds.

You forgot the dried wasabi beans. Just sayin.'

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
GORP

Reactions: lash