• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Peanut butter and....

PBJ was welfare food when I was growing up. That's all we ever ate. Can't stand them. If I was starving and someone handed me one, I'd toss it in the trash...

Peanut butter and marshmallow cream sandwich and then fried like a grilled cheese.
Toasted banana bread with peanut butter spread across it.
One suggestion that was recently told to me. Peanut butter and mustard. Haven't tried it but they said that it is good

Peanut butter is a real delight for me and I have tried many of the above combos. Sometimes just spoon some on a plate and use it as a dip for my Fritos corn chips as well. Looking forward to trying the Cheeseburger pineapple recipe posted as well.

Dagwood your PB sandwich . Take just about anything in your fridge and make sand which with it. My favorite is PB, Colby cheese, brownsweiger, bacon, mayo and a dab of Grey Poupon on beefsteak rye bread toasted. Don’t knock it if you haven’t tried it

Reactions: lash
Peanut butter, banana, lettuce and mayo. Mayo, not Miracle Whip!

Peanut butter and bacon between toast, sandwich. Damn good breakfast…..
Chocolate dipped bacon is off the chain!
As for PB, I usually eat mine with sharp cheddar cheese, if you toast the bread, it's like a big PB/cheese cracker.

I'm guessing that there may be a dog involved that likes peanut butter. 🤷‍♂️

Unless my mind went a lot darker than it should have. 😆

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I knew that one would throw y’all off lol.

I honestly don’t recall the specifics, but we were playing some MW19 Gunfight in a private party with six of us, and we were thinking up goofy clan tags. Someone was eating a PB&J or something and an unrelated joke was made, I don’t recall the specifics. But PB&A was born of it, so we all used the tag for awhile for a laugh and I just never changed it, in part because the “leader” of our gaming group passed in his sleep of a heart attack a few months after and it reminds me of him and our friendship. Weird, sure. But it always makes me smile, so now SH can laugh about it, too. :)

With honey and fried like a grilled cheese. Go to for my daughter.

Peanut butter and mustard. Started with French's yellow as a kid. My optometrist suggested peanut butter and mayo, never tried it, didn't like mayo then.

I used to pick on my step father for eating PB&J all the time. Now I keep stuff at work to make it. Better than $12 McD's.

My wife was surprised when I made Thai peanut sauce with crunchy peanut butter, soy sauce, and Sriracha. That may mix well for a sandwich.

@Nik H we need a link for that recipe.

Reactions: lash
@Nik H we need a link for that recipe.
For 24 ounces (4 6 oz. filets) of salmon. Scale the recipe accordingly for a larger amount

Peanut Butter Glaze

4 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon grated peeled ginger

1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil

In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of water. Season with little salt and pepper, then whisk until smooth.

Heat oven to 450 degrees

Rub the salmon with a little EVOO and add salt and pepper. Arrange salmon on a lined, shallow baking dish and spoon and spread half of the peanut butter glaze on top of the fish. Roast for 5 minutes, then spoon over the remaining glaze. Roast until salmon is cooked to medium rare or to your preferred doneness, 5 to 7 minutes more, depending on thickness.

Pull from the oven squeeze some lemon juice on the filets and top with chopped, unsalted peanuts (optional).

Enjoy

lime marmalade.jpg

Only the best for my PB&J

For 24 ounces (4 6 oz. filets) of salmon. Scale the recipe accordingly for a larger amount

Peanut Butter Glaze

In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of water. Season with little salt and pepper, then whisk until smooth.

Heat oven to 450 degrees

Rub the salmon with a little EVOO and add salt and pepper. Arrange salmon on a lined, shallow baking dish and spoon and spread half of the peanut butter glaze on top of the fish. Roast for 5 minutes, then spoon over the remaining glaze. Roast until salmon is cooked to medium rare or to your preferred doneness, 5 to 7 minutes more, depending on thickness.

Pull from the oven squeeze some lemon juice on the filets and top with chopped, unsalted peanuts (optional).

Enjoy
1000001992.jpg

Peanut Butter Glaze

Heat oven to 450 degrees

Enjoy
Thanks, I see that being made soon.

Reactions: Nik H

Peanut Butter Glaze

Heat oven to 450 degrees

Enjoy
A New England Mole'> sounds delicious. Sadly, good salmon is near impossible to find in Oklahoma.

Reactions: Nik H
PB and Raisin sammiches are good.

PB on graham crackers dunked in milk is good too

Reactions: mtrmn
I'm a PB only type of guy on my sandiwches. Love getting a slice of bread during the night and slathering it with a huge layer of PB and then fold it in half and enjoy. 😎

Reactions: mtrmn and BLEE
The question now is crunchy or smooth and processed or “natural”. I’m an Adam’s Crunchy fan myself. Or from the grinder at the co-op as a second choice.

I see that I joined the correct forum!

1: Prepare a can of Campbell's Bean with Bacon soup
2: Toast 2 slices of bread
3: Using your favorite peanut butter and jelly or jam spread evenly on toasted bread and join to make a sandwich
4: Cut sandwich into small 1 inch squares and place in a large flat bottom bowl
5: Pour prepared Campbell's Bean with Bacon soup into bowl, covering sandwich
6: Serve with a tall glass of whole milk, Fritos Corn Chips and carrots

Started eating this when I was in elementary. Probably on '70 or '71. Even in my forties when I'd visit my parents, my mom would often make this for me. Those days are long gone, but it's a great memory.

Find some Huckle berry jam...

3: Using your favorite peanut butter and jelly or jam spread evenly on toasted bread and join to make a sandwich

Started eating this when I was in elementary. Probably on '70 or '71. Even in my forties when I'd visit my parents, my mom would often make this for me. Those days are long gone, but it's a great memory.

I am going to have to try this but I will make my own bean and bacon soup

Reactions: Maggot

That sounds like something a pregnant woman would make at 4am.

Im about to have a amazing seafood feast tonight and now all i can think about is peanut butter. Thanks yall
Bigtime jealous here. I grew up on the east coast, lived on the gulf coast, and traveled a lot on the west coast. I love good seafood. That is non existent in Lawton Oklahoma. THe closest thing we've got is Red Lobster, and thats not even close. Coluld be getting time for a trip to San Diego.

Reactions: M4orturnate

Sonuds like you need to teach Mrs. Ichi to make it.

Reactions: Ichi