• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Penn State Professor Caught Having Sex with Dog Says ‘I Do It to Blow Off Steam’

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

penn state professor themis matsoukas

A Penn State professor has been accused having sexual intercourse with a dog and performing other lewd acts in a parking lot near Rothrock State Forest in Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania. After being confronted by authorities, the professor said, “I do it to blow off steam.”
Penn State Professor Themis Matsoukas was charged Monday with open lewdness, indecent exposure, sexual intercourse with an animal, cruelty to animals, and disorderly conduct, according to a report by Fox 43.
The 64-year-old professor was reportedly caught performing these lewd acts on a trail camera that was installed in the parking lot in April, the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (DCNR) said.
DCNR investigators are accusing Matsoukas of indecent exposure, masturbation, and sexual contact with a dog. The professor was also see on video trying to record himself performing the acts on an electronic tablet, the investigators said.
The parking lot camera allegedly caught Matsoukas performing these acts on at least two occasions — once in April, and a second time in May.
But DCNR investigators say Matsoukas has been behaving in this manner since at least 2014, citing a trail camera at a privately owned camp that had first captured images of him walking around with no clothing on from the waist down. A second camera from another privately owed camp nearby recorded similar images.
Authorities were finally able to identify the professor in May, when they tracked down his vehicle. Investigators were then able to match his DMV license photo with photos from the other trail cameras.
From there, law enforcement obtained a search warrant for Matsoukas’ home and vehicle, and later retrieved a jacket, a backpack, a ski mask, a large wristwatch, an electronic tablet, and photo documentation of the presence of a dog matching the appearance of the collie seen with Matsoukas in the footage.
The charging documents also noted that Matsoukas became “visibly nervous” when DCNR rangers arrived to execute the warrants, and that he repeatedly said “I’m done, I’m dead,” after authorities told him they believed he knew why they were there.
Matsoukas also reportedly begged the authorities to fatally shoot him, saying, “I need to die.” The professor eventually told investigators “I do it to blow off steam,” the charging documents state.
Matsoukas was arraigned on Tuesday. The professor’s hearing is currently set for July 19.

WOOF!

Did the bitch like it?

Holding judgement until I see pix.

I didn’t know maggot was a professor. Explains why he keeps posting pics of canines.

I didn’t know maggot was a professor. Explains why he keeps posting pics of canines.
Interesting. You keep following me around , like the little bitch you are, making stupid, inane little comments. I've told you before, and I repeat, no matter how hard you beg you cant suck my dick. Try the BARF website, I hear they roll that way.

ManUtdManiac Video

That’s fucked up, since the cops didn’t grant his wish of killing him,
IMG_5649.gif

He should be able to beat the case as a Furry , our schools have litter boxes in the bathrooms for the deranged children in school who identify as a Furry. So sex with another animal should be totally acceptable in our new society. Most of all its a step up for Penn State, let them fuck animals instead of very young boys in the locker room showers.

The place for this individual in society is an asylum.

Since their closures, these freaks are free to roam the earth. Our youth need not be exposed to this class of human waste.

I vote for the reopening of the asylums.

Hows you?

Last edited:
a bullet in the head for that teacher that would work better to help him blow of steam .

Reactions: XP1K
a bullet in the head for that teacher that would work better to help him blow of steam .
Maybe he'll put one in his own. Can you imagine for the rest of your life, being known as

"Hey, thats the guy who go caught fucking his dog in a parking lot." :whistle:

Reactions: acudaowner