• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Penny shot

Re: Penny shot

Obama has done way more damage to the penny than you could ever hope to. I liked putting them on rail road tracks. It was cool till i derailed the trai..........disregard my last statement.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dsteinert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice shot and nice pic! What camera you use to take that? </div></div>

5D mkII with a F2.8 100mm lens.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: westford86</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dsteinert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice shot and nice pic! What camera you use to take that? </div></div>

5D mkII with a F2.8 100mm lens. </div></div>

Awesome! Great macro lens.

When you try this, make sure you use pennies made in 1981 or before. Up until 1981, pennies are solid copper. From mid 1982 production on, they are a zinc alloy with a coppy coating. I bet you a penny that those of you who are finding the penny shatters are using the zinc pennies.

Solid shot man. 1 cent penny + 22 cent bullet = 23 cent piece of awesomeness.

Winning!

I usually shoot Chuck E. Cheese tokens at 100 yards when I get bored shooting paper at the range. My kids always have a few left over after they go to bday parties. I have one on my key chain that is an almost centered shot hole, not as nice as the penny though.

I found a Dutch coin, about the size of a half-dollar at a yard sale, with a bullet hole thru it. Seems to be the right size for 9mm Luger, complete with rifling marks. I pictured some WW2 Wehrmacht troopers swigging cognac, saying lets shoot the queen, bet you I can do it from 25 meters. Lady at the yard sale knew nada about it.

What no dimes lol

You want dimes? We got dimes. Shot at 200 yards.

deguhyru.jpg