• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Permission to come aboard

number 9

Private
Minuteman
Oct 1, 2013
Deep south central U.S.
Newest guy here requesting permission to come aboard.

I'll try to earn my keep.

Been around firearms 45 plus years.

At present don't do competitions.

At present I am trying to wring out a Savage fcp-k w/xlr chassis / Vortex viper PST-624s1-a.

welcome

grab all the info you can absorb. lots to it you'll start pulling hair

Im new too and have already enjoyed it good people with lots of knowledge and experience to help a person in the great hobby of LRP. Hope you enjoy sir.

Oh that is just to keep you busy while we get organized.

You have to send a PM to user VJJPunisher and ask him about your site initiation. Has anyone PM'd you about this yet?

To send a new message, just go to Notifications, Send new message, and start typing a name into the To: box and it will find the name.

Good luck!

Quit telling initiation secrets via a post as opposed to PM's - not good! You may be banned from reading posts in Maggie's Drawer B&G for 30 days.....

Oh that is just to keep you busy while we get organized.

You have to send a PM to user VJJPunisher and ask him about your site initiation. Has anyone PM'd you about this yet?

To send a new message, just go to Notifications, Send new message, and start typing a name into the To: box and it will find the name.

Good luck!