• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Philly shooter…

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman

Another tranny out to kill people.

Mental illness much?

Sirhr

insert internet sarcasm here --> If it only had more more prescription drugs, hormone therapy and care, given by licensed AMA physician to Normalize.

Black trans people seem to exceedingly nasty and violent.

thinks the guy must have felt ripped of at either of the two "big" named cheese steaks shops they do both suck evenly pats and geno's I felt let down when we first went there ours were a wet mess of grease and fo cheese wiz mmm uch . it's almost enough to make anyone go mad .

So we don't have a gun problem in the Nation , this is a result of our systemic brainwashing facilities turning out crossdressing killers every single day......Public School System.

Reactions: 232593
1688605739389.gif

Latest says he did this to help with gun violence and Yahweh would be sending more help. Nut job.

thinks the guy must have felt ripped of at either of the two "big" named cheese steaks shops they do both suck evenly pats and geno's I felt let down when we first went there ours were a wet mess of grease and fo cheese wiz mmm uch . it's almost enough to make anyone go mad .

Never been to any of the Philly cheese steak houses, and that was on my bucket list. Thank you for saving me the wasted time (and I do love the occasional steak sandwich). Still want to go to the Franklin Museum. Shame that some cultural treasures are now in junkie-ridden commie hellholes.

ETA: some of those steaks do look mighty good though, maybe I'll rent an uparmored vehicle and check a few out.

Last edited:
Not according to CNN... It was a God loving, Pro 2A, Tump supporter.... who mocks Joe Biden.

6010C1C1-BE03-4F95-A840-665119A2A4FB.jpeg

Also note that CNN will never mention the Race or the Fact that it was a cross dresser who went by Kim.

But they are Blatenly giving away who they see as the enemy( which I know you are already aware), and who they are trying to pander to and protect. Very telling by their narrative.

Reactions: 232593
It is already a dead story, no shock there, and also no shock that we still don't have the manifesto from the other nut.

Why is it that I think if he had been white there would be riots in the streets as well as on going news coverage of this.

Something strange, when they first ID'ed the shooter , I searched FB and found his profile and it already had a shit load of comments, odd that it wasn't scrubbed right away , one person that knew the guy said the while family was batshit crazy, he'll it might still be up , haven't looked in two days , he- it had some conflicting post on his page , some right some left some just odd ,weird for sure.

Went to one of them 25 years ago when up there as we were building out some switches for AT&T in a S. Philly building...Pat's I believe and yeah, it sucked.

If you are up there again, I suggest Johnny's Pork Shack...pork is great and so are the cheese steaks.

Trans and incells , the new misunderstood killers of choice, what's next , pedophiles?

Never been to any of the Philly cheese steak houses, and that was on my bucket list. Thank you for saving me the wasted time (and I do love the occasional steak sandwich). Still want to go to the Franklin Museum. Shame that some cultural treasures are now in junkie-ridden commie hellholes.

ETA: some of those steaks do look mighty good though, maybe I'll rent an uparmored vehicle and check a few out.

You can honestly get a decent cheesesteak in and around any Philly or burb Pizza shop. Avoid the food trucks though unless you have an acquired immunity.

Reactions: rockn30809
Not according to CNN... It was a God loving, Pro 2A, Tump supporter.... who mocks Joe Biden.
Also note that CNN will never mention the Race or the Fact that it was a cross dresser who went by Kim.

But they are Blatenly giving away who they see as the enemy( which I know you are already aware), and who they are trying to pander to and protect. Very telling by their narrative.

I thought dead-naming was a cardinal sin to the trans community. Funny how when its yet ANOTHER mass shooter...

As already stated - Wonder which “antidepressant” aka murder kill pills this one was on ?
SSRI's and hormones no doubt.

I thought dead-naming was a cardinal sin to the trans community. Funny how when its yet ANOTHER mass shooter...

SSRI's and hormones no doubt.
445332A6-8909-40E0-A353-286C492A8D4C_4_5005_c.jpeg

I had to go look that up, first time I have heard it used.

But yes, it would seem they are doing just that.

Reactions: Maggot
Thats an answer to a question I never had. Now I know too much.

I do know if you call a tranny Sir, they can go Full Karen with a dick. It's Ma'am!
Then I'll be sure to call them Sir.

Thats an answer to a question I never had. Now I know too much.

I do know if you call a tranny Sir, they can go Full Karen with a dick. It's Ma'am!
I always call them hey buddy or hey pal.They give you the death stare and then whrn they see you aint biting they just huff and move on.

That is minor attracted person, you white supremist bigot.

On a side note I wonder if a minor attracted person is also attracted to something like major power factor.
I have wondered that, also. And, is a pansexual someone who does something with cookware?

• Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots
I have wondered that, also. And, is a pansexual someone who does something with cookware?
The forgotten pansexual. His time in the spotlight came and went quickly, along with the metrosexual.

Non of them achieved the popularity and long term success of your classic homosexual.

Last edited: