• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns PHLster.com Kydex holsters?

Re: PHLster.com Kydex holsters?

Hoping for a review as well. Im still waiting on several more pieces from Raven, if these from PHLster are anywhere near as nice as Raven, i may have to try one out.

Well I'm in need of a holster or two, I decided to email these guys after seeing this post.

Got a quick reply, so that's promising, might be ordering one or two tomorrow. If so, I'll have it in about 4 weeks it sounds, stay tuned for the review!
smile.gif

Thats neat, but for what im doing, my Raven holsters are a little more suitable. If these holsters from PHLster are anywhere near as nice, they may be a suitable replacement with a shorter lead time

I might just bite the bullet and get a holster and double mag carrier to test them out. I was thinking about making my own which is how I found this guy on youtube.

I'll ask on some other sites before I spend $100.

I ordered two of their holsters, one for my M&P shield/40 and one for my Glock 35. I will post a review after I get them. I can say their customer service is great because I had a few special requests that they took care of.

I own one for my Sig TacOps Carry. Nice people to deal with. My holster order got messed up but they took care of the problem. Turn around time was pretty quick. Holster is well made and fit my weapon well with good retention. I would recommend them.