• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Phoenix Arms HP22

jayd4wg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2009
Steel City
just acquired one..i know at least one of you guys has one of these little guys...having trouble finding a holster locally that fits it well. Need one that will holster with both the 3" and 5" bbls...any suggestions?

Looking for 2 actually, an open belt clip, and a IWB/paddle please.

On a side note, i just picked this up last week and had a chance to put about 400 rounds through it without a single FTF or FTE. Remington gold tip HP's, and i have to say i'm pretty impressed with the accuracy. Shotgun shells were fun targets at 15 yards with the 3" bbl, with about 60 percent or better hit, and with the 5" bbl, did 90 percent consistently.

Not NEARLY as accurate as the 1960-ish Colt Frontier Scout Buntline i picked up from same guy. THIS one is an absolute tack driver. shotgun shells were not even a fun target...they fell with certainty on every shot as long as I did my part using same ammo. Much to be said about a 10" sight radius with a revolver.

Re: Phoenix Arms HP22

anyone? I really thought some of the gun nuts here would have one. I tried the uncle mikes IWB, it fits the short barrel and would suffice for carry *IF* i decided to tuck it in my back and take it with me. certainly not a preferred carry pistol, i hold to the thought that ANY weapon is better than NO weapon.

all of the visible holsters seem to lack a good fit. The guy i got it from has it stuffed into a generic black nylon with a velcro'd on thumb break and the velcro is tattered and useless. it has an open toe though and allows for both barrels (the longer one extends out of holster a bit which i don't MIND...just not preferred).