• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Phoenix Custom Rifles lead times and services

Not a bad guess. Net 110 and a fat one. He had a good day ...Keith I mean, not the buck:)

I was just going through some old pictures and couldn't resist. The pic with him carrying the cape out is a good one. I'll have to keep looking.

Thanks. Been a passion of mine for way too many years. Arizona is a great place to live if you have long range capabilities.

This first one is the deer in the picture.

Last edited:
Here's a 300WSM built for a local hunter. He'll be picking it up this weekend and starting load development for his fall hunts.

True M700
Brux #5 with shallow flutes @ 26"
McMillan A3 molded in marble pattern 50% OD Green, 25% medium tan, 25% black, 1" Decel. pad, 2 flush cups, 2 studs
PT&G tactical steel bottom
PCR Phoenix 3 groove knob
Bed with pillars and Devcon 10110
OD Green Cerakote with Armour Black highlights
Near 20MOA scope rail
Jewel HVR trigger @ 2.5#

This build has been a long time coming and I couldn't have picked a greater pair of guys to make it happen. Turn around time was a couple of weeks once I got all of the parts to them, and the fit and finish is just incredible! Thank Keith and Brad, this rifle truly is a work of art!

Surgeon 1086R
Bartlein M24 @ 26" with Specwar 7.62 brake
McMillan A5 painted by Short-Bus (absolutely incredible work) with KMW hardware
Surgeon DBM
Jewel HVR trigger @ 1.5#
EDIT: Oh and it's a 300WM!

IMG_1474.JPGIMG_1476.JPGIMG_1483.JPGIMG_1482.JPGIMG_1484.JPG

Last edited:
I can't thank PCR enough for this rifle! I could not be happier! Keith was a huge help! Not to mention the fast turn around. This rifle is perfect!!! It's an absolute tack driver!

badumusu.jpg
taresuna.jpg
aqeru2uv.jpg
egeqygen.jpg
y7a4e4u3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I finally got a chance to shoot my rifle from PCR and wanted to post up some results.

This is my 23'' .260 build which PCR completed in just a few weeks time. Great service and fantastic quality.

5 shot group at 100yrds.

Just finished M70 pre 64 270 win. hunting rifle will soon be on its way to Texas.

Last edited:
Just finished M70 pre 64 270 win. hunting rifle will soon be on its way to Texas.

What are the specs on this? Finish, barrel, weight? Have you done any M70 with Manners EH stocks?

What are the specs on this? Finish, barrel, weight? Have you done any M70 with Manners EH stocks?

Brux 277/10tw SS Rem Varm bbl finished @ 26"
Chambered in 270 win SAAMI PT&G hss reamer
6-shallow flutes by Kamfeld Custom
McMillan Edge Tech HTG tan and black speckletone stock w/ textured grip, 1" dec. pad, bedding pillars
bedded w/ devcon 10110
reduce trigger engagement to sear/set spring tension 2#
Phoenix 3ring tactical knob
standard pre 64 box mag and steel hinged floor plate
Cerakote "H" series baked Armor Black all metals

Not sure of finished weight. We've used the manners EH on several M700 hunting rifles but not a 70.

This build has been a long time coming and I couldn't have picked a greater pair of guys to make it happen. Turn around time was a couple of weeks once I got all of the parts to them, and the fit and finish is just incredible! Thank Keith and Brad, this rifle truly is a work of art!

Surgeon 1086R
Bartlein M24 @ 26" with Specwar 7.62 brake
McMillan A5 painted by Short-Bus (absolutely incredible work) with KMW hardware
Surgeon DBM
Jewel HVR trigger @ 1.5#
EDIT: Oh and it's a 300WM!

View attachment 39801View attachment 39803View attachment 39802View attachment 39804View attachment 39805

That's one of the best looking rifles I've ever seen! Incredible. I'd be reeeeal interested in a range report on that beast.

That's one of the best looking rifles I've ever seen! Incredible. I'd be reeeeal interested in a range report on that beast.

Thanks! It's a laser! Still perfecting perfection but this is a peek. The two to the left are sighters for my new scope, the center is a 3 shot group at 100 believe it or not. That's about an 1/8th minute... Could have been a fluke but I'm going to try it again hopefully in the next few weeks. This thing is incredible!IMG_1505.jpg

NICE - thanks! With groups like that I'd put load dev in park! Would I be correct in assuming it weighs 12-13lbs? I'm debating on starting a new 300NM or 338NM build. Depending on their wait time (I'm a lefty), I'll have to think about using PCR...

As long as Brad and Keith don't have too many people in line it won't take them long, after I got all the parts to them it took about 3 weeks. It weighs about 14 no scope, the BEAST I put on it def brings that up quite a bit but fairly manageable.

Spectre SA receiver, integral rail. pinned .300" lug
Brux 7.5tw, 6mm interrupted flute M40 barrel chambered in 6 Creedmoor
5/8"X24 class 3A muzzle threads/blended thread cap and 11 degree crown
Manners T4A (folder) with mini chassis
Jewel trigger set @ 12oz
"H" series FDE Cerakote
PCR hollow Phoenix bolt knob
TPS 34mm low rings

Now, that is nice! Second time I've seen the interrupted flute on a barrel and I believe that it's growing on me.

Jewel trigger set @ 12oz
"H" series FDE Cerakote
TPS 34mm low rings

Not sure but that looks like my stock hanging on the wall . Far right , can't wait to see it all finished up

Tony

Jewel trigger set @ 12oz
"H" series FDE Cerakote
TPS 34mm low rings

Dang - them boys do MIGHTY FINE work !!!! And, working on a Saturday, too boot !!

Last edited: