• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photo's of the earthquake devestation

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA
They are asking you only send CASH!

earthquake_devastation.jpg

Re: Photo's of the earthquake devestation

The horror...THE HORROR!!!!
cry.gif

Thanks for the comic-relief!!

Yeah...I'm simply amazed at how freaked out people seem to be about all this and how much they are over-reacting (generally speaking). We're roughly 160mi as the crow flies from Mineral, VA here in Morgantown, WV. We barely got what could even be considered an "aftershock" by anyone's definition and to hear some people talk and get their reactions, you'd think we were at ground zero of a 9.0!

Where is FEMA when you need them? I don't watch the news but I can imagine they are scrambling to find ways to make this earthquake noteworthy. As far as I know it was anything but.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
7kDXs.jpg
</div></div>

I'm thinking that would make a sweet full-color, full-back tattoo.

I heard that earthquake was caused by our Founding Fathers rolling over in their graves/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
7kDXs.jpg
</div></div>

HAHAHA thanks for that one... Someone should post pictures of the chair before this tragedy occured.

What did the earthquake do to me?

It woke me up. That was it.

My life will go on from this tragedy.

I watched the video of it, it was 1/4 as long as our 6.2 Nisqually quake, and only 5.8....

Founding fathers..I like that!