• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Pic for Shankster

Mr blasty

Private
Minuteman
May 31, 2010
MN
images.jpg

Re: Pic for Shankster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adician</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why the hell did I even click this damn thread?
frown.gif
</div></div>Thats F'ed up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adician</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why the hell did I even click this damn thread?
frown.gif
</div></div>

same reason i did.....the curiousity was killing me.

hey this thread is bias. what about the other side of the aisle?
i found some code pink protester taking a break.

codepink_fat_lady1-300x288.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wards75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i think i just threw up in my mouth.... </div></div>

I just threw up all over my desk,,,,,,,,,,,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NASTY !!!! NASTY !!!! Now I'm not going to eat lunch. That is some nasty shit!!! </div></div>

You could eat her instead.
laugh.gif

Just think of banging that...lift up the flab and bang away; don't worry about the smell you will be done soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr blasty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
images.jpg
</div></div>

From the look on her face, she's got 1 up her ass too!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

That chick is giving me a boner......

-Peace

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr blasty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
images.jpg
</div></div> I think those must be crutches for her boobs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr blasty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
images.jpg
</div></div>

From the look on her face, she's got 1 up her ass too!</div></div> You owe me a new keyboard!

Where the hell did you spot my old lady? Marry a fat tattoed woman , you get shade in the summer ,heat in the winter and moving pictures yearround.Don't mind if ya'll hang on to her but dammit send my Glocks home!!!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dLSnZjLPor8&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dLSnZjLPor8&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only 5 jumping jacks and already tired... </div></div>

Big women have more stamina for <span style="font-weight: bold">Humping jacks</span>.