• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Picatinny rail for Anschütz 64 Sporter BR

Rassmussen

Private
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2009
69° 43' North, 30° 3' East
Hi there!

I am looking for a 1913 rail for my newly purchased Anschütz 64 Sporter BR. I did get one from DIproducts but it does not fit. My rifle has the half moon shape indentations on top of the dovetail, and it seems that the rail produced by DI does not fit. I wish they would mention this on their site, would have saved me some $50USD + shipping to Norway.

Any of you know a rail that will fit the model 64 Sporter BR dovetail?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

-R

Re: Picatinny rail for Anschütz 64 Sporter BR

I just ordered a USO for the 452 CZ. I'll let ya know how it fits (the annie 64) once I get it.

Talk to Cameron Murphy of Murphy Precision. He will make you one you can be proud of. He made one for my Savage/Anschutz and it is a work of art. IT fits a CZ452V just great as well. He will make it from Stainless or Titanium whichever you prefer. Buy the best and cry once.

+1 for MWerks. He will make you nice stuff:

MWerks Rail Pic

20 MOA LH rail for a 19XX/54 action. You will get good stuff.

I bought one of these http://www.diproductsinc.com/Products.aspx?CAT=3599
Send vincent from airgunexporter http://www.airgunexporter.com/ an email he will send it to you outside the usa, the whole thing will cost about 80 euro this way. He is not limited to airguns as the website might suggest. I am very pleased with mine.

Sorry, see that you already have one of these.