• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Picatinny rail section for bipod with 3.5" hole spacing?

M2CattleCo

Private
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2017
Sinton TX
I'm looking for a rail section to fit on a new Manners T2A stock. It has two studs up front that I want to replace with a rail to clip a bipod to. This stock has an odd 3.5" hole spacing. Mcmillan, Seekins, Badger don't make a rail that fits it. Accushot does, but I'd like one that looks better if one is out there. Don't really like the universal looking slot on the Accushot.

Sounds like you fully researched and know your only option is the Atlas rail, unless you want to install new T-nuts just because you dont like how that rail looks ... which would be a dumb option.

I'm looking for a rail section to fit on a new Manners T2A stock. It has two studs up front that I want to replace with a rail to clip a bipod to. This stock has an odd 3.5" hole spacing. Mcmillan, Seekins, Badger don't make a rail that fits it. Accushot does, but I'd like one that looks better if one is out there. Don't really like the universal looking slot on the Accushot.
Did you ever find another rail besides the Accushot rail?