• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Pictures through my new USO spotting scope

Target In Sight

Where my shots go?!?!?!
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2009
Cali
Thanks to John @ USO, for a great Xmas gift, and was able to take it to the range on 12/24!!

Now, this is the first time we saw deers at the range, so I took a few pictures with my new USO Spotter. Sorry for the crappy iphone pictures, and it was through a metal wire fence, but you should be able to see the MLR reticle and what the USO spotter can do even through the lens of a Gen1 iphone.

Perhaps some can do some ranging exercise to tell us what distance they are?
smile.gif

0304.jpg

0307.jpg

Re: Pictures through my new USO spotting scope

Friend took these picture and just sent it to me.

ScopeandRifle_2.jpg

Spottingscope2.jpg

it is the angeles shooting range in southern Cal.
paper target out to 200 yard and steel out to 600 yard.

I heard from several shooters that on certain days they let you put paper out to 300. I think Wednesdays, but not 100% sure.

Who's tripod is in the 1st pic?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BattleAxe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who's tripod is in the 1st pic? </div></div>

Looks like a Manfrotto 055xprob or 190xprob.

That's a nice scope and a nice rifle setup. What was the wait time for the spotting scope?