• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pint Sized Game Changer

Looks like it took some effort to jam the small one on there? Thanks for posting this
Yea, it does take a bit longer to get it seated on there, but first impression was that it didn't seem like a deal breaker. I will practice with it a bit more and see how it goes. Given the choice between the two, I don't know if the pint size would be my first pick for a barricade work, but it could definitely get the job done in a single bag match if I had to. I don't feel like it took an overwhelmingly long time to get it set up on the prop, but if I timed out on a stage due to fucking with my bag, that feeling could change rather quickly. Time will tell.

Reactions: Diver160651
Shot a match at k and m with this and my wax canvas bag today. Only place I really seen I wanted to use the pint size was for a rear bag shooting prone. Lol, really, to be honest, I was wishing I had left it at home. I have yet to see anywhere that i prefer the ps to the wax canvas. Dont think I'll pawn it off yet, gonna practice with it some more first. Makes a nice rear bag though

Reactions: arm017
I shot today with the regular OG game changer. There may have been a couple of stages where the smaller bag might have come in handy, but I think I'm still gonna stick with my OG. Damn things cost too much to be buying them all the time.

Reactions: 702lineman
Thinking this might be a more versatile rear bag than the SAP solo sack.. would those that have used both agree?

I'm also wondering how the mini would do on a 2x4 barricade by turning it on its side instead of jamming it down in the groove. My og is very stable when turned sideways.

I'm also wondering how the mini would do on a 2x4 barricade by turning it on its side instead of jamming it down in the groove. My og is very stable when turned sideways.

The heavy fill works well this way. I dont think the pint is ideal for 4" wide stuff, but mid/small rail and 2" or narrower barricades it's very good.

Reactions: Diver160651
Got mine yesterday. Seems like a really solid bag and I think it will be very helpful for this weekends match (we've got some narrow/unstable barricades, a cattle gate, rope, and tight spots to contend with). At worst, I it'll be my go to rear bag

Thoughts on the heavy fill when used as a rear bag? I got one with the lighter full. It works pretty well as a front support and a rear bag as is. But I think it would work better with the heavier fill as a front support. Just wondering if the adjustability as a rear bag would suffer

Shot a match at k and m with this and my wax canvas bag today. Only place I really seen I wanted to use the pint size was for a rear bag shooting prone. Lol, really, to be honest, I was wishing I had left it at home. I have yet to see anywhere that i prefer the ps to the wax canvas. Dont think I'll pawn it off yet, gonna practice with it some more first. Makes a nice rear bag though

Always appreciate the guys that keep it in perspective. And give a counter opinion on the manic new product threads.

What were you using for rear support? Prior to the pint..

So I got my pint sized wax canvas heavy full, and while it seems reall nice, I’m also not sure of its place. I’m going to the AZ PRS match and I’m flying. I want to only take 2 bags and I doubt this is one of them.

I absolutely love the fill, seems like it’s sand. Very similar to my solo sack. I wish I could get a regular gamechanger with the sand fill. I may empty my Armageddon one and try to fill it with sand.

Does anyone know of a bag that has a sand like fill, that’s the same basic shape of a gamechanger full size?

Reactions: ls1mtz
So I got my pint sized wax canvas heavy full, and while it seems reall nice, I’m also not sure of its place. I’m going to the AZ PRS match and I’m flying. I want to only take 2 bags and I doubt this is one of them.

I absolutely love the fill, seems like it’s sand. Very similar to my solo sack. I wish I could get a regular gamechanger with the sand fill. I may empty my Armageddon one and try to fill it with sand.

Does anyone know of a bag that has a sand like fill, that’s the same basic shape of a gamechanger full size?

I like the solo sack for rear support when I'm low prone on a troop line or something.. but any modified prone or if I'm unsure of what I'll need for rear height, I just grab my OG gamechanger.

I'm thinking this pint sized might be the best of both worlds for rear bag... thoughts on that since you have both? Thanks

I like the solo sack for rear support when I'm low prone on a troop line or something.. but any modified prone or if I'm unsure of what I'll need for rear height, I just grab my OG gamechanger.

I'm thinking this pint sized might be the best of both worlds for rear bag... thoughts on that since you have both? Thanks

I used it at the range yesterday as a rear bag among other things, and it seems pretty decent. Wouldn’t have a problem using it on a 1 bag only type of stage. Not sure that it’s that much better than my regular GC though.
I guess that’s my thing with this bag, outside of the type of fill that I like, I’m not sure it’s a substantial upgrade to the regular one.

Not to derail the thread, but I also picked up the black branch gecko 2 and once you get the fill properly adjusted I actually like it a good bit. Try combining the elite and regular fill on that bag.
Also, the solo sack seems to be growing on me as I use it a bit more.

Always appreciate the guys that keep it in perspective. And give a counter opinion on the manic new product threads.

And on another note to further balance out the scales, not everyone has a competition perspective on equipment either. For instance, the pint sized is more ideal for me because it's lighter and more compact; easier to carry in the field. It's more likely to be used on a blind window or on the open window of a truck door.

Reactions: spife7980
This will be the second weekend in a row not using my full-size.

Going to rock the pint-size and a str8 laced this weekend

Reactions: California
And on another note to further balance out the scales, not everyone has a competition perspective on equipment either. For instance, the pint sized is more ideal for me because it's lighter and more compact; easier to carry in the field. It's more likely to be used on a blind window or on the open window of a truck door.
Shit, it never even crossed my mind to use these in the deer blind!

Reactions: CBeck
If you ride around and shoot hogs, you should try it this way too! (Mini fortune cookie but you get the picture)
1FB25B48-1045-404D-B1BC-1BE5A6ED4508.jpeg

I really hadn’t, when I go out I have always just left my range pack at home and take the hunting pack that’s full of calls, flashlights, skinning etc. but no big rest bags. Just pure oversight but I also don’t have a barricade bag that would sit on the door nicely yet. Yet.

Took the mini out for its maiden voyage yesterday. Overall I am happy with it. It preformed well on narrow barricades and even 2x4s. Overall I think I like the full size better for barricades just because it fits more snugly between my mag and bipod and helps to lock in. It is a bit easier to use and transition with than the full size from a time perspective. Truthfully, I fell in love with it as a rear bag. between the fill and dimensions, it has a ton of options for just about any situation. Is it worth the money for a rear bag, probably not. Do I regret trying, nope.

I thought the same thing.

Thoughts on the heavy mini for a rear bag at the range (i dont shoot PRS) and a rear bag / all around for hunting in the west? I have yet to shoot an elk off my bipod prone, its always a rock, stump, fence post, or my bag...bipod just doesnt get my high enough to not get a reticle full of the grass, bushes, etc.

Or do i get the full sized and swap the fill for lightweight bb's for a hunt...concerned the full size might not work as well for a dedicated rear bag

Had a traust bag last year...nice and light, but not stable enough for me with a lightweight magnum

Thoughts on the heavy mini for a rear bag at the range (i dont shoot PRS) and a rear bag / all around for hunting in the west? I have yet to shoot an elk off my bipod prone, its always a rock, stump, fence post, or my bag...bipod just doesnt get my high enough to not get a reticle full of the grass, bushes, etc.

Or do i get the full sized and swap the fill for lightweight bb's for a hunt...concerned the full size might not work as well for a dedicated rear bag

Had a traust bag last year...nice and light, but not stable enough for me with a lightweight magnum

Rifle on a tripod.

Rifle on a tripod.

That's how i took my elk last year...almost missed my opportunity with bino's on the tripod, took a bit to swap them for the rifle... Would have been nice to just throw the bag on top the binos and let one fly

That's how i took my elk last year...almost missed my opportunity with bino's on the tripod, took a bit to swap them for the rifle... Would have been nice to just throw the bag on top the binos and let one fly

I don’t know if you’d want to tote the heavy fill around... The Wiebad WC MFC is a similar size and those weigh close to 10lbs iirc. I find my full size game changer with git-lite fill doesn’t sacrifice stability and weighs only 2lbs.

Reactions: Vandy321
I don’t know if you’d want to tote the heavy fill around... The Wiebad WC MFC is a similar size and those weigh close to 10lbs iirc. I find my full size game changer with git-lite fill doesn’t sacrifice stability and weighs only 2lbs.

An extra lb or two is not a concern to me. If I cant cut the weight from my gear, i'l eat a few less happy meals in august

• Haha
Reactions: JC0352