• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pissed at Harley the company but here is my baby

The only thing about the Indian that's Indian is it's name. Ooops, I forgot that hideous front fender.
lol, both harley and polaris owned by sharedholders and wall street funds; just saying
So it's all Polaris no matter who buys the stock.
Don't get me wrong. I don't give a rats ass what you ride, drive, shoot, wear or Fuck. If it makes you happy I am good with that. MIL or MOA? Ford or Chevy? Jordache or Levi's?

My brother’s 2014 Street Glide with 17,000 easy miles, garage kept, cared for and maintained impeccably. Threw an engine sprocket tooth for no reason.

0F7027A1-6F48-4CE8-9A84-1A0531BB6C59.jpeg
13D4164A-B4BF-42DA-99AC-B025F209B4F6.jpeg

Did you change the seat? I thought all goldwings had a giant black dildo permanently attached to the seat.
You couldn’t fit a dildo up your ass because it’s filled with your head. Your disastrous decisions are caused by you alone. I bet you voted for dementia Joe, huh?

Reactions: louu
You couldn’t fit a dildo up your ass because it’s filled with your head. Your disastrous decisions are caused by you alone. I bet you voted for dementia Joe, huh?
Awesome come back brah!

But seriously, your scooter is gay as fuck

And it seems that the new M8 motor really likes a restricted exhaust. So opening it up and making it louder comes at a cost. A little bit is fine but too much has a negative return
I pulled the baffles out of my Vance and Hines straight pipes and my Evo fell on it's face at the top end. Unlike shovels, Evo's need back pressure to perform.

Awesome come back brah!

But seriously, your scooter is gay as fuck
I can understand your perspective since all you see is my rear while eating my dust

Last edited:
I can understand your perspective since all you see is my rear while eating my dust
You got me there, my racing days are over. I have children now.

I found your original seat
CutPaste_2021-11-15_00-47-14-108.jpg

marketing and knowing what you grew up with are important factors. It's actually got less American made parts than it's counterparts if anyone cares. They had to recall new bikes a few yrs ago and rewire as those chinese wires put them over the 50.01% threshold and the union went nuts. Harley is an icon but Indian is the true American motorcycle both historically and components wise. Fun fact, Indian was the only motor vehicle company not to make a profit on items sold to the US gov't during ww2. Indian didn't make a penny on any bike sold to Uncle Sam; now that is patriotism. It's ironic that Harley gained a foothold in the US bike mkt in large part as a result of ww2 profits as Indian mkt share and financial leverage was essentially retarded due to that decision. Within a decade, Indian would be a pimple in the US motorcycle mkt. Harley, wisely marketed police forces after the war as those ranks were littered with veterans and Harley and Indian were iconic during the war. I used to work for a large consulting firm and had to do work for Harley's liquidity positions at one point. Man did I see some cool stuff. I like Harley, I like Indians better. I will say however, absolutely love the look and features of the streetglide, not the hp and performance however.
20180701_172624.jpg
My '41 Indian
sorry for crappy pic
I also have lawn mowers with more HP

You got me there, my racing days are over. I have children now.

I found your original seatView attachment 7740912
Louu, I see that you spend a lot of time with dildos. Thinking about them, drawing them, getting photos of them, photoshopping them. Glad to see that you have a hobby, but I am not judging.

FFS...
Ya want a fast one, fine.
Ya want a cruiser, fine.
What the fuck difference does it make?
Have ridden most versions.
Back to the regularly scheduled sand box...

R