• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PISTOL BRACE

Agreed. And just to be clear (in case you meant me and not him), I didn't say they ruled "no fraud." They ruled the evidence was inadmissible, so as you say - the cases were never heard.

I gotcha and yeah I was talking about the crayon eater.

Reactions: vh20
snip…

The reason we have a constitution with limited, enumerated powers is so that the outcome of an election does not result in tyranny.

snip….
We don’t have this. It existed for a few years and was called the Articles of Confederation. The constitution destroyed what you described and set in motion the inevitable rogue federal gov’t that exists today and which was warned about and documented at the time in the Anti-Federalist Papers. The well connected and powerful wanted to control the poor via a centralized and stronger federal gov’t which they got via the constitution. A revolution nearly took place as a result which ultimately led to the adoption of the bill of rights which wasn’t nearly enough to curtail what was surely to come.

Read through these for some eye opening prophetic forewarnings of what will come if the constitution is ever adopted.

It's not fair of you to edit my messages to make it appear I said something I didn't say. Like the 60+ court cases across the state and federal spectrum that found no evidence of meaningful fraud ... I do not believe the election was "rigged". I do believe that a lot of people believe that, but I'm an "evidence" guy, and have seen none to indicate anything other than the accuracy of the certified results. I don't have to "like" the results of an election ... to accept them.

If you truly suggest the election was "rigged", and zero courts or election certification entities agree ... what are you proposing for the next election? Will it be "rigged" if Donald Trump wins, or only "rigged" if he loses? Were the 2022 elections that turned the House over to Republican control "rigged", or are they only rigged when the Democrats come out on top and they're free and fair when the right wins?

You're on a very slippery slope here.

There's an excellent book entitled "How Democracies Die" that really enlightened me on the lead-up to other failed democracies, what's going on in America right now, and why we should be so concerned by the comparisons. Highly recommended reading. Spoiler Alert: Declaring an election rigged because you lost, is a pretty common theme in the leadup to the death of a democracy.
You realize these judges were most likely paid off or are Democrats. If you can't see the ballot stuffing and pulling out of suitcases full of ballots.... Ballots being delivered and then a water main break happens....

Explain to me how back in the past we were able to get all the ballots counted in one night when we had basic technology of people counting but now we have computers that can't count all the ballots in one night......

Doc

You realize these judges were most likely paid off or are Democrats. If you can't see the ballot stuffing and pulling out of suitcases full of ballots.... Ballots being delivered and then a water main break happens....

Explain to me how back in the past we were able to get all the ballots counted in one night when we had basic technology of people counting but now we have computers that can't count all the ballots in one night......

Doc

The plurality of cases were dismissed on standing not ruled on by the facts. SCOTUS did much the same. Put simply, judges were afraid.

Illegal drugs are easier to get and use
AMEN BROTHER ... killing the NFA and de-clawing the ATF is definitely on my wish list too. Nothing would thrill me more than paying for a suppressor, and walking out of the store with it the same day. It's ridiculously stupid that an accessory designed to protect my hearing, is treated like an illegal drug.

And here is the absolutely mind blowing irony, the UK, where you cant even own a semi auto bigger than a 22, or any kind of pistol that isnt rediculous, lets you buy them over the counter with nothing needed other than $$.

It is considered a courtesy to your neighbors and a safety device.

There's an excellent book entitled "How Democracies Die" that really enlightened me on the lead-up to other failed democracies, what's going on in America right now, and why we should be so concerned by the comparisons. Highly recommended reading. Spoiler Alert: Declaring an election rigged because you lost, is a pretty common theme in the leadup to the death of a democracy.
Yeah, Steven Levitsky does not like Republicans, or their principles. He does not like the US Constitution or the system it set up for voting. He proposes something more akin to democracy than our constitutional system as a fix in Tyranny of The Majority.

He writes well and can be persuasive, but ultimately Levitsky is an enemy to the Constitution and our system of governance. He basically wants a US where the majority gets its way.

The majority does not always get its way in the US by design. Levitsky thinks the Founders got it wrong. I think we, through amendments, have fucked with the Founder's design too much already, harming the system they set up.

I have not read How Democracies Die yet, but I am guessing it is full of more scare tactics to get folks to think the majority should always get their way.

That is not our system, and I hope it never becomes our system.

As I sit reading A Country Of Vast Designs, it is incredible how in the early nineteenth century folks were wringing their hands over corruption and conspiracies in political events with nasty mudslinging and attacks even back then. The press was unabashedly partisan, as well. Leaks. Secret deals. Bribes.

There is nothing new under the sun.

The system the Founders came up with is a better protection against tyranny than any other system of government in the world.

That does not mean it is perfect or infallible, but democracy has been tried, and it sucks, for numerous reasons. In fact, it can almost be said that democracy almost always leads to tyranny, and it can be hurried along any time there is an emergency.

I'd like to undo some other "democracy" we have worked into our system over the last couple hundred years and go back to the original. Maybe repeal all of the amendments after the Fifteenth.

"to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States"

"General welfare" needs to be removed from federal tax.

Uniform - except when they redistribute wealth and control commercial entities through selective tax credits.

Amazing, the number of people that have been deceived by the magicians.
I bought into the bullshit at one time. I went from being too young to care to straight into believing the “magicians” or at least not questioning them. The Trump presidency ultimately led to my awakening. It’s frustrating and sad that many live and die in such ignorance. Those around me will not.

As I sit reading A Country Of Vast Designs, it is incredible how in the early nineteenth century folks were wringing their hands over corruption and conspiracies in political events with nasty mudslinging and attacks even back then. The press was unabashedly partisan, as well. Leaks. Secret deals. Bribes.

There is nothing new under the sun.

The system the Founders came up with is a better protection against tyranny than any other system of government in the world.

That does not mean it is perfect or infallible, but democracy has been tried, and it sucks, for numerous reasons. In fact, it can almost be said that democracy almost always leads to tyranny, and it can be hurried along any time there is an emergency.

I'd like to undo some other "democracy" we have worked into our system over the last couple hundred years and go back to the original. Maybe repeal all of the amendments after the Fifteenth.
The original system as you put it allowed for this mess by design. Read post. #1102 if you hadn’t already and read some of the anti-federalist papers for yourself. The system was set up from the start to serve the “elites” at the time. Washington himself supported Hamilton, the founder of the Federalist party, in his quest for a strong centralized gov’t. We’ve been fed and believe a lot of fairytales that is nothing more than propaganda.

The original system as you put it allowed for this mess by design. Read post. #1102 if you hadn’t already and read some of the anti-federalist papers for yourself. The system was set up from the start to serve the “elites” at the time. Washington himself supported Hamilton, the founder of the Federalist party, in his quest for a strong centralized gov’t. We’ve been fed and believe a lot of fairytales that is nothing more than propaganda.
I have read them, and I have also spent time analyzing the changes made to accommodate anti-federalist concerns, without which all of the states would not have ratified. I don't think your point is valid.

There was definitely both but the majority was fear. The complicit judges wanted the trials so they could give the facade of a ruling on the merits.
Yes, I honestly think there are some within government that knew what was going on, even wanted to contest it but my assumption is that they were talked to, scared, coerced etc. and swayed their opinion for fear of what the “other” side would do. Seriously. They already seen the summer of love. And out of the two groups they knew the Republicans or conservatives wouldn’t do shit but you can bet your ass if they overturned the election that the other side would have caused complete chaos across the US, guaranteed! So in an effort to keep as much peace as possible, they let the fraud go on unabated. It was a calculated move.

Reactions: NoDopes and Gommer
How did the changes end up working out? Whether you agree or not, my point is valid. The behemoth alive today is a result of the constitution everyone pretends to hold so dear.
The behemoth alive today is a result of the changes "progressives" championed to the constitution, which were adopted in the early twentieth century: income tax, popular election of Senators, enshrining the right of women to vote . . . that is, drastic changes to the original design, not the original design itself.

The behemoth alive today is a result of the changes "progressives" championed to the constitution, which were adopted in the early twentieth century: income tax, popular election of Senators, enshrining the right of women to vote . . . that is, drastic changes to the original design, not the original design itself.
I can agree in part. Basically most everything before the ……

Too many people before and just after the adoption of the constitution correctly and accurately warned about exactly what this country would be become. This cannot be overlooked and is no coincidence. Obviously the design was a valid concern then as it is now.